❝𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗜𝗜❞ ; 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗜𝗜" ; 𝗜𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪
━ ❝𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Royal/Servant Relationship, AU.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Mild Content. Jaebeom is a royal, (Y/N) is a servant. Slight age gap , Jaebeom is 21 and (Y/N) is 28.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You let out a loud sigh as you threw some belongings of yours in a suitcase. "I hope you're happy." You groaned, flinching when you slid your finger across one of the loose pieces of wire, picking your finger.

"Give it here," He said calmly, rushing over to attend to your wound. You were so annoyed with him, but you didn't exactly have the sense of position to push him away with a bloody finger.

Swiping the escaping fluid from your finger onto his, he brought it up to your mouth, you grimaced and stepped away. "Gross!" He rolled his eyes and slipped it into his mouth instead.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

He shrugged and placed a band-aid on it. "Why don't you sit down and I'll take care of it?" He offered. And of course, there was an annoyed look plastered to your face. "Sit where? Out here, or out there?" You nodded towards the open window. Snow painted the outside world, coating the hoods of cars and the heads of screaming children.

You realized you'd have to face those chilly winds soon enough.

"Why are you so mad, princess?" He asks, finishing up your suitcase with some of your toiletries. His hand stuttered when he came across a few pregnancy tests, but he tried his best to continue on with packing. Just how many people could you have been with in the kingdom? He didn't realize that he'd completely froze up until your voice filled his ears.

"You shouldn't have challenged your father's authority! Now I'm out of a home, and a job. Why couldn't you have just been satisfied with us getting off easy? You just had to mess it all up." You shook your head, craving the bliss that would've came with keeping quiet. Or not sleeping together at all.

He ignores your notion, "Why do you have so many pregnancy tests?" He notices the way you tense up, "They were given to me a long time ago. I don't use them." You answered truthfully, taking his hum of half-belief as an invitation to ask some questions of your own.