❝𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗠𝗲 𝗨𝗽❞ ; 𝗕𝗮𝗺𝗕𝗮𝗺

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗠𝗲 𝗨𝗽" ; 𝗕𝗮𝗺𝗕𝗮𝗺 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪
━ ❝𝘉𝘳𝘳𝘳...❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Short Chapter.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Mild Content, allusions to sex.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"𝐊unpimook Bhuwakul. If you don't stop right now, I'm reporting you for sexual harassment,"

It was the peak of winter. The winds were blunt and unforgiving. Even with the heat on, there was still no comfort when the car was covered in snow.

Bambam, being the unconventional one he is, figures sex is better than any fleece, forty-thousand-dollar coat he can conjure.

He chuckles against your skin, making no move to separate himself from your body as he senses the playful undertone to your words. Any other time, he would snatch himself away as quickly as possible, but seeing as you were the one mentioning sex earlier, he figures he can get away with it.

What better way to warm up was there?

"You mentioned sex when we came here," He recalls, giving your shoulder a rest to move to your neck. You rolled your eyes at his stellar memory and turned to face him, appreciating his relent on your delicate skin.

"That was a harmless joke!" You chuckle incredulously, in awe of his impression that you meant it.

"Aww, that's no fun..." He whines, resting his forehead on your shoulder in defeat.

"If someone sees us, we could get arrested for indecent exposure! Who will raise Ayla while we're behind bars, hmm?" He frowns, but in his eyes, you can see him piecing it together. Your logic was flawless, he decides as he leans back in his seat and stares at the movie in boredom.

You were much more interesting than this vintage film. He preferred to watch you; see your plot unfold into an exciting climax and watch you descend to a happy ending.
(someone take my laptop 😂 I'm getting comfortable.)

"Not to mention the scandals and headlines. You'd be stupid to follow through with this," You see the way his eyebrows bunch together in discomfort. You could be a little harsh sometimes, words flowing off your tongue before you can stop them. This, he decides, is the quality he loathes the most.

"No offense,"

He smiles again, sweeping it under the rug.

The cold makes its presence known once again, reminding him of his original plan. He's still got a little juice left in him, and he wants to use it accordingly. "What if we made it quick?" And this, you decide, is the quality you love the most. He's persistent, determined times ten.

You turned to give him a look, but your resolve melted before your very eyes once you saw the bulge he was already sporting. And his devastatingly sweet smile, too? You were a goner.

With a sigh, you lean back in your seat and decide, fuck it. You only live once.

"Make it quick,"

"Yay! Brrrring that ass here, woman!"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

498