❝𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄❞ ; 𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄" ; 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪
━ ❝𝘈𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵...❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Pining, Friend to Lovers, Confession.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Slight sexual tension, otherwise content is suitable for all audiences. Rooted in Scorpio energy. ♏

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The road that leads to your destination is dark and quiet.

It always, no matter the time of day, seems to hold an unwelcoming glint around it, scaring off the smallest of children and the most annoying of elders. You suppose that's why he picked it.

It was a private, public area.

The sky had been kissed with a deeper shade of blue, just slightly enough to tease the street lights into illuminating the narrow roads. It's enough to add to the ominous scenery, but it isn't enough to have you turning back.

You had a long history of being drawn to unorthodox things; infatuated with the color black and all that associated itself with darkness. Night over day, black over yellow. Anything that left something to the imagination was sure to grab and keep your attention.

Trees attempt to sway you, but you're one to dodge every hanging branch and troublesome leaf. Soon enough, there's a beautiful pier, wooden planks leading out into the lake into yet another narrow path. There aren't many around; considering no one was bold enough to explore these grounds.

No one but-

"Look who finally decided to show up," That pitched voice strikes familiarity. Has you knowingly looking to your left to find his tall frame, leaning against an even taller tree. Cell phone in-hand, a loose wire hanging from his ear as he purposefully stalls his gaze from yours.

"Sorry about that. I got caught up in some stuff along the way." Your eyes had panned from the open lake view back over to where you'd first seen him, only to see his slim figure less than an arm's reach from you now. He moves to stand in front of you, face focused as he stares at you wordlessly.

Allowing yourself to be patient, you stand and wait for him to finish evaluating whatever ran through his head. You were rewarded with a blinding smile just seconds later as he backs off you now, putting a reasonable distance between the two of you. "It's no problem. Things happen," He lets his eyes linger on you before he's backing up into a spin, now headed for the pier.