❝𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳...?❞ ; 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 (𝗠+)

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳...?" ; 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪
━ ❝𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰?❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Phone Sex, Long Distance Relationship.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Sexual Content, Takes place the month before Mark's return to L.A.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

One might describe Mark Tuan as a sweetheart.

The one who stands in the corner watching everyone's every move, noting every habit that one could possess. The one with sealed lips and careful eyes, not daring to voice anything to be taken heavier than a lighthearted joke days after the matter.

He's a man of many smiles and little words, someone who you notice, but never quite discover. His silence is deafening and does just enough; makes you want so much more, but leaves no stone unturned when it comes time for him to shine.

With a face as calm as water, resting features appeal to eyes across the globe. Those sharp, yet delicate eyes and prominent cheekbones. The stature of someone who's dedicated their life to physical endurance of some kind, not a cheat day to be discovered. The thin, yet strong frame enough to catch the eye of anyone with the general idea of ideal beauty.

Yet, what many people seem to forget, is that even someone with the beauty of someone who simply is not real, not human, Mark Tuan is inevitably human. The same insecurities, the same range of emotions and necessities for sustainable life.

Humans need many things to survive.

Food, water, shelter, consistent love, both platonic and romantic. Those that stem from the heart-centered, disgustingly incredible warmth the most important of all. He has needs. Those that aren't met by fine dining or hours of talking on the phone with friends and family. Sometimes being told 'I love you' by your mother isn't enough. A quick peck on the cheek brought on by some silly dare on a game show is seldom enough to bring someone to satiation.