1.

Tiana POV

I sighed as I placed the fragrances down in the bag.
"Do you have an email we can use today?" I asked, like I did every customer.
"It's tamiadavis@yahoo.com." She responded.
"Thank you for shopping with us today, hope your anniversary is fun." I said passing her, the receipt.
"Thank you." She gleamed grabbing her bag as she headed out of the store.
"What time are you taking a break today?" My co worker Laina asked.
"I'm not taking one, im working straight through it so I can get home to my baby." I said.
"Aw she makes a month today right?" She asked and I pouted nodding my head yes.
I hated that my brother wouldn't support me for the rest of my life; and I refused to ask Milo for a dime of his money.
"Speaking of which there's your man girl." She pointed. As Milo, walked in holding Mila, with Blue and D behind him.

"Hi baby." I gleamed reaching for Mila.
Hey to you too." Milo responded passing her to me.
"Hey babe." I said pecking his lips. "What are y'all doing here?" I asked looking at Blue dance with the mannequin.
"Came to see you, if I know you like I think you're not going to take a break today." He said looking down at me. Earning a shrug from me. "I brought you something to eat." He said. Passing me the Chick-fil-A bag.
"Oooh this is why I love you." I sang Major as I ate one of my fries.
"Oh that's why?" He asked taking Mila from my arms. "I need you to take a minute and eat." He more so warned.
"Yes daddy." I said lowly.
Just as he was about to say something nasty there was commotion coming from the door.

"I mean that ain't stop him from coming over every night." One of the girls claimed loudly as the other group of girls laughed.
Looking at them one stood out to me, causing me to roll my eyes and look back at Milo.
"I told you that I didn't think this was a good place for you to work." He said lowly throwing Mila's blanket over her cus he knew how I felt about people in her face, and I knew this bitch would try it.
"Why cus this is your exes favorite store or some shit?" I asked looking back at the group only this time me and Milo had someone's attention. Jayda.

"Welcome to Victoria Secret." I said loud and proud.
"Oh Lord, she gone get fired on her first week." Blue joked looking in the direction.
"I know the fuck this ain't..."One of the girls started as they approached us.
"Ain't what shorty? Don't get right in here now." Blue said throwing his arm over my shoulder.
"Hey Milo." Jayda spoke then giving me her attention. "Tiana." She said.
"Milo we ain't see you around in a minute, where you been?" One of the girls asked causing me to look between the group and Milo. His face held a look of aggravation.
"Yeah cus yall graduated. Y'all gone buy something or stand in my face all day?" He asked.
"Or because you been playing house." Another added.
"Okay enough girls, I'll meet y'all outside." Jayda added pushing her friends along. Furrowing my eyebrows I looked between Jayda and Milo. Her body language was screaming pick me and I didn't like it.
"Can you just take my daughter home man?" I asked feeling pissed off.
"Yeah, I'll see you later." He said kissing my forehead walking away with Blue and D following behind.
But Jayda stood in my face.
"Can I help you?" I asked her.
"I just wanted to say I know our last few encounters have been kind of tense. But I want to apologize if I stepped on your toes at all. And sincerely tell you congratulations on Mila." She said smiling.
"How do you know my daughters name?" I asked.
"Oh uh, Milo may have mentioned it. Or I don't know. Maybe posted it." She said and a look a fear crossed her face.
"Mentioned it when? Cus I feel like I told him to stay away from you." I said feeling my blood boil.
"Look Tiana it's no bad blood on my end, you have a good man. I just wanted to say congratulations." She said raising her hands as she walked out the store.

"Bitch!" Her friend yelled at me as they walked away. I started out the door but my arm was pulled. It was Laina.
"Don't let them get to you, I don't know the situation but I can tell you they aren't worth it." She said.
"They don't know me, I will give them a good old fashioned ass whooping. Especially his ex, cus I owe her." I said.
"Girl no, never let them bitches know they got you mad. I have a cheating man and bitches always coming at me. And I used to tear they asses up, but now if he making them feel bold enough to step to me why am I so mad? Let that shit go sis." She said walking back behind the register.
Cheating. I thought to myself. It wasn't no way in hell. That after only a month of having our daughter, and two months of living together this nigga would cheat on me. I'd like to believe he isn't that kind of nigga.
"On second thought Laina, I am gone take my break and eat this Chick-fil-A before it gets cold." I said.
"Go head girl cus ain't nothing worse than some cold fries." She said as I went in the back storage room.

Sitting down at the conference table, I pulled out my phone. Texting my bitches.
SistersB4Niggas🤷🏽‍♀️✨🖤: TeyaWeya💜, Nylaaaaaaa💕, LayLay💙, Me.

Me: So if I find out Milo is cheating on me, I'm packing my shit and my daughter and im moving back home. Periodt!

TeyaWeya💜: Don't you go to jumping to conclusions. You know your brother will have you on the first flight back.

Nylaaaaaa💕: I feel like D would have mentioned something, he can't hold water.

LayLay💙: it's too fucking much going on rn. Milo cheating? Who tf is D?

Me: MY D?????!! 😳

Nylaaaaaaaa💕: Yes Dejon, we are JUST friends but I like him. My heart is still stuck on August so don't worry.

LayLay💙: your heart may be stuck on August, but it seems to me them pussy lips stuck on D!

TeyaWeya💜: You have no home training.
Back to Milo cus I already knew about D 👀

Me: Where the fuck have I been? & honestly right now it's fuck Milo because something sketchy is going on.

TeyaWeya💜: I've been cheated on before as everyone already knows & trust me. When you know, you just know. So don't come at him until you have all your facts.

Nylaaaaaaaa💕: honey you have a new baby. Don't be worried about what that man is doing. Enjoy your baby, cus I feel like everytime I blink Autumn has learned something new.

LayLay 💙: I know that's real. IF Milo is doing dirt, it will come to light. It always does.

"Tiana we could use your help out on the floor. Any chance you can end your break a little early?" My manager Sophie asked. My mind was so wrapped up on this situation I hadn't eaten anyways, throwing the food in the trash, I got up following behind her back to the sales floor.

Hi my favsss!
We are jumping right into the thick of it!
I have SO much in store for this book. Because there will NOT be a sequel and this WILL be the end of this series 🥴
But have no fear LuLu is here 🥰

Introducing some new characters, getting rid of some old ones 👀 but all is fair in love and war 😘✌🏽