26.

Tiana POV

My knee jumped under the table. Looking at Milo he avoided eye contact. As we all sat at the table. Everyone was here, Zane, Kia, Parker, Kobi, Blue, D, and India. Plus myself, Milo and the baby. Thanksgiving feast was prepared before us. But I no longer had an appetite.
I didn't understand why his mom insisted on playing with my top. Maybe I was a scared little girl a year ago, but today I was about to collect my baby, and my husband and tell her to catch us on the flip side.

My phone vibrated.

Indy 💕
I could punch that smug ass look right off her face.

Looking up. She looked right at me.

"Listen here now, Jayda told me the last time we had spoke that y'all had squashed y'all's beef

"Listen here now, Jayda told me the last time we had spoke that y'all had squashed y'all's beef. What is the problem?" Amera asked. I looked at her like she had two heads. But Milo rubbed my thigh.
"The problem is, me and Jayda aren't together anymore. And you keep inviting her here when you should be bonding with Tiana, the mother of my child." He defended.
"I'm not hurting anybody by being here." Jayda added.
"Yeah but you were just hurting their relationship a few months ago, when you were trying to drop your drawers for him knowing he was with Tiana." India added.
"Excuse me?" She asked appalled.
"We not doing that. Two people can be platonic friends." Amera argued.
"Yeah well they were not. While I was at home with your beloved grandchild, he was spending nights with her, while they exchanged foreplay amongst each other." I snapped standing up grabbing Mila from Milo's arms.
"Is that true Jayda?" She asked her.
"It was a misunderstanding." Jayda said lowly.
"Now you know I'm not one for breaking up happy homes, especially not after all I went through with his father. You told me y'all were just friends." Amera said crossing her arms.
Milo shook his head.
"You can sit here and get the back story if you want to but I don't want to hear about it anymore." I said rocking my baby.
"Oh you don't want to hear it? Or you don't want her to know you married her son without her consent?" Jayda added.
"Well they're married so clearly she didn't need the consent boo." India added.
"Everybody hold the hell down." Amera said.
Looking amongst everyone at the table nobody said anything.

Looking at me and Milo she shook her head.

"I hope what she is saying, isn't true?" She asked us.
"It is." I answered shrugging.
"Milo you must be out your damn mind!?" She hollered at him.
"Why for marrying me? So I'm good enough to be his baby mom but not his wife!?" I yelled back.
"Everybody needs to calm down." Milo said standing up too. He towered over me and Mila.

"First and foremost, you need to go." He said pointing at Jayda. "This is a family dinner and you not family no more. So step." He said and she shook her head hurrying towards the front door.
"And you." He said looking to his mom, as she looked crazy. "Not gone keep disrespecting Tiana. Because yes she is my wife but before that she's Mila's mother and y'all share blood. I wouldn't let anybody, and that's including you disrespect her. And that's just what it is. I'm not asking for your support or for you to agree but I'm telling you when discussing her and talking to her I need you to come with a little more respect." He said and we were all shocked that he was actually addressing his mom.
"And baybeh, I know you not use to having to deal with family issues this straight forward but the day you said I do, you agreed to it. We different around here. We don't walk out when we upset each other, so sit down and let's talk like the family we are." He said pulling my chair out for me and grabbing Mila giving her a kiss. Sitting down, we all sat silently.

We all ate silently.
"Well your food is delicious ma, per usual." Zane said breaking the ice.
"Thanks." She said lowly. I could tell her feelings were hurt but hell she needed to be addressed.
"Yeah ma, you put your foot in these greens." Kobi said.
"So Tiana does your family know that you married my son? Or y'all just planning on springing it on them too?" She asked.
Chuckling I looked at her.
"No they don't know, but it's something I was planning to tell at Christmas, we usually get together for a big Christmas trip." I explained to her, feeling annoyed that even after being confronted she was still coming with so much aggression.

"I hope that you are referring to more than just that rowdy brother of yours, who couldn't act civilized with my son if his life depended on it. Hell, where are your parents?" She asked.
"You can say what you want to and about me, but you not gone speak on my brother while he isn't here to defend himself. He and Milo both egg each other on." I said looking at Milo. "And if you must know, I don't deal with my parents. And they don't deal with me. My brother is my only family." I said looking at her plainly.
I couldn't believe this lady had done such a complete turn around, all because her son married me.

"Alright ma, we gone head out. I'll come by and see you tomorrow." Milo said, standing to his feet. Following suit, me, D, India and Blue all did the same.
"You and Mila, are welcome to come." She spoke with attitude laced in her voice.
"My baby will be no where that I am not." I said and with the took my daughter in arms, and walked out of this lady's house.
Delusional ass bitch.

Oop. Mama Milo then rubbed our good sis Tiana wrong. Know she ain't come from a good home, better leave her alone. 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️