13.

Tiana POV
One week later.

I was balling my eyes out in the car after dropping off Mila. I wanted so badly to pack up my shit and go to Georgia. I hadn't heard from Milo this entire week, and he hadn't been home. Whatever he was doing that was keeping him from me and his daughter could keep him there. It wasn't like I could just move and never say shit to him, because 1. we had a child together and 2. we were married! Getting married felt like the dumbest thing I could have done.

Pulling out of the day care, I headed on campus.
Deciding to text the group chat with my friends.

BandsWillMakeHer💃🏽: Indy 🤦🏽‍♀️💕, Laina 👯‍♀️🍑

Me: I'm honestly not feeling class today.

Indy 🤦🏽‍♀️💕: Me either but I'm here.

Laina 👯‍♀️🍑: Stop letting them niggas get in the way of your education.

Me: Fuck him.

Indy 🤦🏽‍♀️💕: Respectfully.

Laina 👯‍♀️🍑: We're all off tonight, let's go out! no work, all play.

Me: Can't. Whose gone keep Mila?

Indy 🤦🏽‍♀️💕: Ask Taelyn! I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

Me: Are you crazy? I'm not letting that lady keep my baby.

Laina 👯‍♀️🍑: You do too much, Tae really fucks with you. Plus she has two little girls of her own.

Deciding not to respond. I got out the car heading into the building where my class was held. Taking my seat, I set my laptop up getting ready.
Looking at the students walking by the window outside I almost jumped up when I saw Dejon, Blue, Milo, and a bunch of bitches just kicking it in the yard. He couldn't be bothered to come home but he could sit up and be social.

Feeling my blood boil I shot a text.

Boss Lady Tae 💃🏽😎💁🏽‍♀️

Me: Hey it's Tiana. I have a question.

Boss Lady Tae 💃🏽😎💁🏽‍♀️: No you can't dance for me, we can talk about it in a few months 🙄

Me: lol I wasn't going to ask that. I was wondering if you could keep my daughter tonight so I can go out with Laina and India.

Boss Lady Tae 💃🏽😎💁🏽‍♀️: yeah of course but where is you boyfriend? I'm just curious.

Me: Neglecting his responsibilities.

Boss Lady Tae 💃🏽😎💁🏽‍♀️: Well yeah, if you wanna come by & see the place make sure I'm living right before you bring her you can.

Me: I will at 3 after my classes are over.

Looking out the window Milo was smiling and having a good ole time. Causing me to roll my eyes.