9.

Tiana POV

The next day.

"It's a perfect fit." The man said holding my hand up.

"How the fuck am I suppose to keep our marriage a secret with this big ass ring Milo?" I asked him

"I don't know." He said shrugging. He thinks he's slick, he found the biggest ring he could find, so I'd be forced to wear it and then have to tell my family I got married.
"Really babe? It's too big." I said sadly.
"Is it? I think you love it." Milo said.
"I do but we promised that we keep this to ourselves until the time was right. If my brother sees this ring, he will kill me." I said seriously.
"Okay then don't wear it. But it's still yours. I know what it is, and I'm not tripping baby I promise. Stop trying to talk yourself out of the ring because you're scared. You deserve it and when the time is right you will wear it." He said, and I suddenly felt at peace.
"We'll take it." I told the jeweler.

Walking out of the jewelry store I couldn't stop admiring my ring.
"I can't believe we actually did it."I said excitedly.
"Well believe it, cus it's on paper now Mrs. Silas." He said smiling.
"I love you." I said kissing him as my pigpen vibrated in my back pocket.

Indy 🤦🏽‍♀️💕
Bitch I fucked Blue.

Looking at the phone with wide eyes, I let Milo help me in the car. Making sure I was in good, he closed the door behind me going around to his side.

Indy 🤦🏽‍♀️💕
Me: Tffffff you mean!? You suppose to be watching my baby guh 🤬

Indy 🤦🏽‍♀️💕: I'm watching your baby, but girl... after she went to sleep. We had a whole argument about who was a better god parent. Me or him. & things just got heated.

Me: I need the fucking details! & tell me you used protection 🤰🏽

Indy 🤦🏽‍♀️💕: Bitch did you?! You the fertile one between the two of us.

Me: Hoe I'm on the shot 🥰, now answer me. Did you use protection?

Indy 🤦🏽‍♀️💕: Yeah we did, but now it's real awkward and we just waiting on y'all to get back so we can go back to hating each other.

Me: I thought surely you would have ended up with D. But hey honey! Do you 🤣

Indy 🤦🏽‍♀️💕: D? Why Dejon? Has he said something about me? I definitely would have picked him over Azul! I thought he was on your friend Nyla.

Me: Doesn't matter what he said now, cus you fucked his homie 😭🤣😂

Indy 🤦🏽‍♀️💕: I'm about to leave your baby on the doorstep.

Me. Yeah right bitch, you a little slow but you ain't retarded. See you when we get back 😘

"Babe these motherfuckers suppose to be keeping our baby and they fucking." I told Milo as he drove. He chuckled.
"My boy, he said he was gone do it, I slick ain't believe him." Milo said causing me to look at him crazy.
"You knew about this?" I asked him.
"Yeah he been at India for a minute, but she been so wrapped up on her ex he wanted to make sure that was over before he pursued her."
"Damn he didn't pursue her though, he just fucked her. She deserves better than that."
"Hey hey now, they fucked each other. If she didn't want to fuck, she wouldn't have." He said and he did indeed have a point. But I couldn't believe Blue had plotted on my friend and managed to talk her out her panties.
"This gone get real messy." I said.
"No it's not, Blue not that kind of nigga. He gone go with whatever she with." Milo spoke. Nodding I guess I was satisfied.
Feeling tired, I closed my eyes enjoying the ride.

***

"Come on baybeh, we home." Milo said shaking me a little.
"Hm?" I asked pulling one eye opened.

"I said we home

"I said we home." He spoke again, giving me a small smile. Him being so fine caused me to naturally blush.
Wrapping my arms around his neck he helped me out the car, before lifting me up holding me up by my ass.

Carrying me into the house, he almost dropped me when Blue came rushing out.
"Man I'm out." Blue said. Getting down I looked in the door where India stood scowling.
"Hold up, what you do to her?" I asked Blue following after her.
"What? I ain't do shit to her." He said mugging me.
"So what's the problem!? Why are you rushing out my house like that?" I asked him.
"Just let him go Tiana, ain't nobody worried about Blue hoe ass." India said from in the house.
"Oh I'm the hoe!? But you fucked me!"He yelled past me at her. A look of hurt flashed across her face.
"Yeah well if knew you had a girlfriend I promise you I wouldn't have!" She yelled back.
"Girlfriend!?" I yelled. I was so confused at this point. Sucking his teeth he got in his car pulling off quickly. Looking at Milo he just shrugged heading into the house.

"Where's my baby?" I asked India.
"In her play pin." She said lowly. Walking past her I headed into the house. Milo stood over Mila, as she attempted to reach for the toys hanging in front of her.
"I want to pick her up, but she's playing so well." He said. Sucking my teeth I laid on the floor next to her, kissing her all over her face she grinnned.
"Hi mommy's baby." I spoke as she smiled harder.
"So what happened?" Milo asked as India sat on the couch looking ever so pitiful.
"I'm sure Tiana already told you, but we had a good night. Great even. And I text Tiana, and he was all in his phone. So I asked if he was texting you, he said no. And laughed. So I'm like okay don't trip India. Then he got on the phone with whoever smiling and carrying on, and I know I heard a female voice so I started spazzing on him." She said.
"You don't know who he was talking to Indy. You can't do shit like that." Milo coached.
"It just didn't make me feel good, like you just fucked me now you sitting in my face being disrespectful."
"You should have talked to him calmly. Now whatever y'all could have been you ruined it in one day, and to be honest India you owe him an apology." I said.
"Maybe so, but I'm not crazy. I know what I heard. And whoever she was I'm sure he could have waited until he left to call her." She said.

Deciding not to push the issue, I continued to play with my baby.
"I'm about to slide and go check on Blue. I'll be back." Milo said squatting down to my level pulling me up, kissing me hard he pulled away before picking up Mila.
"Don't let them get you wrapped up in mess boo boo." Spoke to her causing me to roll my eyes.
Kissing her she smiled, reaching at his beard. Kissing her again she smiled after each kiss. Me and sis needed to have a conversation, he was my man.
"She love her daddy." He said passing her back to me.
"Yeah I do too."
"I love you to baybeh." He said kissing me one last time. "Take it easy Indy." He said walking out the house.

Looking at her I shrugged, she really must have pissed Blue off.