66.

Omniscient POV

Tiana and Milo stood hand in hand at the alter

"Who gives this woman away?" The minister asked.
"We do." T'ziah and Teya said in unison. Tiana gave a smile to T'ziah who simply rolled his eyes.

As the minister began the ceremony, everyone indulged in their own conversations. They were all ready to get fucked up, and not remember the night.
"Why they have this late ass wedding? Im hungry." T'ziah complained.
"Shh." Teya said holding a wiggly Wynn. "For the sunset. Be quiet." She warned.
"I'm just ready to get drunk." He added.
"T'ziah hush." Taelyn warned, considering they were sitting in the front row.

In the row behind them, sat the friends.
"So did you take the test?" Blue whispered to India.
"Are you really asking me this at our best friends wedding?" She whispered harshly.
"Yes because I need to know." He whispered again.
"If y'all don't shut up, everyone will know. Including Ti and Milo, and they at the damn alter." D added. India rolled her eyes really not wanting to discuss it any further.
"Bruh the shit is eating me up. Just tell me." Blue said.
"Yes." She whispered cutting her eyes at him.
"Yes what?" He inquired.
"The test said yes." She looked at the alter. "I'm pregnant. Now pay attention." She said to him. He smiled to himself returning his attention to the wedding.

"I give it until next Christmas. She'll be pregnant again." Alaysia spoke to Nyla.
"Good cus I'm not popping out anymore."Nyla said.
"You not gone give Dejon a baby?"
"He doesn't want one, he said Autumn is enough for him." Nyla whispered. "And what about you? Are you gone give your man another one?" She smirked.
"Shut up hoe. He ain't my man. We just having fun." Alaysia added earning a wink from Bryce.

"The couple has written their own vows." The minister said gaining everyone's attention.
"Milo." He said to Milo.
Clearing his throat he gave Tiana a smile.
"Tiana, I take you as my wife as a mirror of my love, as a complement to me in every way, my lover, my friend. I vow to risk everything for you to give over my life for you, to be the man you love. Whatever our life brings, I vow to love you and care for you always. I love you." He said sliding a wedding band on her newly upgraded ring.
"I give you my hand, my heart, and my word that I will be a loving and devoted wife. In you I have everything I need. I knew it the first time we met, and I know now that you are my everything.If I could do it all over, I'd choose to be your wife every time. I love you Milo Silas." Tiana spoke sliding a ring on Milo's finger. Smiling at her name that was written clearly he across.

"Wear these rings as a reminder of the vows you have just taken." The minister spoke. "Though small in size these rings are large in significance. Made of precious metal, they remind us that love is not cheap, nor common; indeed love is to be cherished."

Tiana cried. She couldn't believe that they would ever get to this point. After all they had been through it felt like her courthouse wedding was enough. But she had never imagined her heart could feel so full.
"In the presence of God and the witnesses gathered here today, you have spoken the words and performed the rights which unite your lives. It is my legal right as a minister and my greatest joy and privilege to declare you husband and wife... again. You may now kiss." The minister spoke.

Taking Tiana's face in his hand, Milo kissed her. As their families cried and cheered for them.

Hand in hand, they walked across the sandy beach to prepare for the reception.

Taking a seat at the head of the table, they sat next to each other

"I can't believe we actually did it." Tiana said.
"Why?" Milo inquired.
"Well in front of all of them." She spoke as their family joined sitting at the other tables.

Coming to her side, Tiana stood to her feet to embrace her brother and sister.
"I'm proud of you Tiana. You not my little baby anymore, you're a grown woman, and a beautiful bride." T'ziah said kissing her forehead.
"And although you've started a family of your own now, know and understand that we will always be here for you." Taelyn added.
She nodded wanting to cry.
"I love you guys." She said as they hugged one last time.

Everyone returned to their seats.
"Look at your daughter." Milo chuckled.

"Why she looking like an angry single momma?" Tiana asked

Kordell picked Miani up, using his other arm to pick up Mila. Carrying them to their parents, Milo took a sleeping Miani while Tiana took Mila.
"Why you look like the baybeh?" Milo asked Mila.
"My sister sleep all day." She complained looking at Miani causing her parents to laugh.
"She's a baby. That's what baby's do." Tiana explained earning an eye roll from Mila.

Clinking of a glass caught their attention. It was India and Blue.
"Can we have everyone's attention?" India asked.
"We would like to propose a toast." Blue added.
"Go head then." T'ziah said.
"Tiana you are my best friend. And you make a stunning bride. I have watched you and Milo flourish from day one. And it is an honor to see you guys grow into this amazing couple and family. I admire the two of you for loving each other through it all. And I wish you a lifetime of happiness. I love you guys." She said holding her glass up.
"Cheers." Everyone said.
"Now, Milo you've been my dawg since the fifth grade. I never thought I'd see the day when you'd become a father, or a husband. But my brother you were built for this. The way you love and cherish Tiana, would make any man want to do the same for his woman. You set the bar high, and I commend you for that. So like India said I want nothing more than to see you and Tiana have a lifetime of happiness." Blue added.
"Cheers." Everyone said again.

Turning to face Milo, Tiana smiled looking in his eyes.
"I really love you." She said.
"And I really love you too mama." Milo said kissing her.