58.

Milo POV

Entering my bedroom I punched the wall out of irritation.

"Fuck Arya, you have the worst possible timing!" I yelled causing her to jump

"What is wrong? I just wanted to surprise you." She said pulling her robe on.
"I just told Tiana about you. About what happened between us. And here you are sitting here, and shit ain't right man. And you can't and shouldn't be here right now." I said pacing the room.
"What do you mean told her what happened between us?" She asked standing to her feet. But I couldn't bring myself to respond.
My life was spiraling right before my eyes. "What did you tell her Milo?" She asked with tears in her eyes.
"I told her I got you pregnant." I confessed.
"Why would you tell her that? Why?"
"Because she's my wife. And I hurt her. I owed her that Arya!" I yelled.
"I can't believe you."
"Believe it. You ain't all that innocent either love. So please spare me!" I yelled.
"What even was the point in this? The point of us trying to move on if you were just going to hold it over my head!?" She yelled.
"Arya you tried to trap me!" I yelled.

Flashback

I just finished working out and I could see this shawty I has dealt with about a month ago approaching me

"Arya right?" I asked as she approached me.

"Yeah hey. There's something I wanted to talk to you about." She said taking a seat on a near by bench.
"What's up?" I asked taking a seat next to her. I barely knew shawty. We met at a gathering they were hosting for the rookie players for the Giants. She was fine, she even approached me. And we fucked, plain and simple. But we hadn't talked since then so I was kind of confused.

"Milo I'm pregnant." She said. I chuckled a bit, trying not to sound like an asshole.
"I mean congratulations, you need my help telling the father or something?" I asked.
"I'm telling him now." She said lowly.
"Who? Me? Nah baybeh, I wore a rubber." I said confidently.
"Yeah, but I poked holes in the condom when you went in the bathroom to take a call." She explained.
Remembering the night, I stepped away to go answer the phone for Tiana who was calling so I could speak to Mila. And when I came back I was in such a rush to get in something wet, I didn't even think to take further precautions. Like a dumb ass.
"What even was your purpose? Who you know I ain't gone be a dead beat? Or I beat women. That was dumb as fuck shawty. We don't know shit about each other."
"I'm so sorry." She sobbed. "I just got out of a relationship, where he had cheated on me and gotten the girl pregnant. I had been loyal to him the entire duration of our relationship. I wanted to make him hurt like he hurt me. And you were just there. You are a professional football player fresh on the scene. I just wanted to win for once." She cried.
"You lost. I'm somebody's husband, and also already somebody's dad. That call I took while you were plotting on me was my wife wanting me to speak to my daughter." I said leaving the details of the divorce out. "You would have never been in my life the way you probably wanted. So again you lost."
"Milo I'm so sorry I didn't know." She sobbed.
"What do you want from me? Cus right now all I can offer you is my DNA in a few months to prove that I'm even the dad." I said.
"No. I don't want to ruin your relationship. I didn't know, and I'm already regretting my decision. I want an abortion." She said.

Silence fell over us. I never heard a female say that before.
"That's your decision." I said.
"And I'm positive it's what I want to do." She said.
"Then that's what we'll do."
"Will you go with me?"
I was quiet at first. I didn't agree with abortion, but the circumstances were right.
"Yeah sure." I said.

And that's just what we did.

"Why would you continue to be in my life if you were just going to hold it against me? You could have left me alone." She cried.
"Because you clearly needed a friend at the time. I didn't know it would grow to be this. But things happened with me and Tiana, and I had to be honest. I can't and won't lie to her. I've done enough of that in the past. And I wanted to be upfront with her."
"Things? What kind of things Milo?" She asked. Shaking my head.
"Bruh look, the point is I started to tell her but she wouldn't even let me finish she was so hurt. Now things are worse, and Arya I have to be honest with you now. I gotta fight for my marriage, she deserves that." I said.
"I understand." She said. "I really wish you the best Milo. And I hope I didn't ruin this for you."
"It's all good, you be easy love." I said kissing her forehead.

With that she walked out the door. Laying out in the bed, my mind was going. Knowing Tiana she wouldn't even answer the phone for me right now.
My phone vibrated.

Big Brudda 😈😎

"Yo." I said into the phone.
"Brah, Tiana on the way to the airport with Mila."
"Why you just now calling me?" I asked sitting up.
"She was moving so fast brah. I was trying to get her to calm down before she got in the car with the baby. But she was distraught."
"Fuck." I said hanging up, hurrying out the door.