4.

Milo POV

Letting out a deep sigh, I side eyed Jayda as she ran her hand down my thigh rubbing me through my pants.
"So you sold all three kilos?" Her brother Jerome asked me.
"Yeah." I said keeping it short.
"My nigga, and you got my $8000?" He asked. Tossing the single bag his way, his two niggas opened it thumbing through the money. Giving him a head nod.
"Well it was a pleasure as always Milo. Take care of that little girl, and my sister. I'll have another four ki's in the car for you in the morning. And I'll see you next month." He said. Shaking my hand. Him and his men leaving out the house I pushed her hand as soon as the door was closed.

Standing to my feet, I pointed at her.
"Stop fucking with me Jayda. I'm not doing this bullshit with you." I warned. She held a serious look.

"Oh you're not?" She asked

"No I'm not. I'm doing this shit to provide for my family, that's it and that's all." I said plainly.
"No Milo I think you're misunderstanding our agreement. I said you have my protection, Jerome won't kill you so long as he thinks he can trust you as my boyfriend. Im only doing this so you can be there for your daughter, but as far as Tiana goes... you're already here baby." She said standing running her hands up my shirt. Grabbing them I took a step back.
"I'm not going to cheat on Tiana. This whole situation is fucked up enough. I can't do that to her." I said feeling guilty like I usually did. I had spent many of nights laying up here with Jayda, when I should have been home with her and our daughter.
She looked at my plainly, not saying anything. Before smiling at me. Stripping down to her under garments.
"Well you heard my brother, he'll be here in the morning with your stuff." She said biting her lip.
"I'm not staying here Jayda. I have to get home to my daughter."
"No you want to get home to that bitch."
"Watch your mouth." I warned. And she looked me up and down.
"Lay with me." She said lowly.
"I can't man, my guilt is already eating me up. And it's already going on midnight. She's going to suspect something if I don't make it home tonight." I said. She shrugged.
"I'm not carrying four kilo's of cocaine to you Milo. So either you stay here and wait on it or deal with my brother when he finds out you left to go play house with your baby mother."
"She's my girlfriend! My fucking girlfriend. I'm doing this shit to set us up for the future since I can't leave her and the baby right now! But you need to let this shit go. I love Tiana, and I'm probably going to marry her Jayda. We have a daughter! I'm sorry. You think it was my intention to hurt you?" I asked, I needed to get out of this house and home to my woman.
"You can have the couch, let yourself out in the morning." She said leaving the living room.

Looking at the gray sweats I wore, as much as I hated to wear clothes when I slept. I'd make an exception tonight.
Laying on her couch, I pulled out my phone and called Blue.
"Yerrrr?" He said into the phone.
"I'm with you tonight." I said sighing. I hated to do this to her. To not be at home with her and the baby.
"Bro, Tiana is my sister. You better not throw me under the bus when you get caught." He warned. Running a hand down my face I breathed heavily.
"I'm not gone get caught. And I'm not cheating on her." I explained for the thousandth time.
"If you say so." He said.
"Iight bruh." I said hanging up.

Dreading it, I called Tiana next. Checking my surroundings.
"Hello?" She asked groggily in the phone.
"Hey baybeh." I said lowly feeling fucked up.
"Where are you?"
"It got late, I'm at Blue's." I lied.
"Where is Blue?"
"Sleep, I just called to say I'm not gone even come in this late keeping the baby up and shit. I didn't mean to disturb you." I said. And just as I said it Mila's cry filled the room letting me know she was in my bed and now awake.
"Real great Milo. Whatever you're doing I hope it's worth not being here with your daughter." She said tiredly, as Mila's cries grew louder letting me know she had picked her up and was holding her close to the phone.
"Baybeh I'm not doing anything, I will come home right now if you want me to. It's just late. I'm not neglecting y'all." I said apologetically.
"Nah do you." She said and with that she hung up.
Rubbing my face I locked my phone closing my eyes. I had a lot of making up to do.

***

Mmm shit. I thought. My dick was being stroked and it almost felt like it was wet. These fucking wet dreams were feeling real as hell lately. Peeling my eyes open, I jumped back seeing Jayda with my whole dick in her mouth.
"What's wrong?" She asked. Almost kicking her off the couch, I stood to my feet fixing myself in my sweats. She stood grinning at me, which pissed me off. Slamming her against the wall I held her by her throat.
"You must have lost your fucking mind. I told you when this shit started with your brother. Do not fucking touch me." I said through clenched teeth.
She struggled grabbing at my hands. I wanted to kill this bitch right here and now.
"I don't give a fuck how you think you gone convince me to cheat on my girl, it's not happening. It's not enough head or pussy in the world to make me do that shit to her. Cus if she leaves me, she's taking my daughter with her. And I'll die before I let that happen, and you will too." I said letting her go, grabbing my shit I headed out the door to wait on Jerome in my car.