47.

Tiana POV

Two weeks later.

We sat at dinner with Taelyn and Key, and their daughters.
"And they had this shit going on in my club?" Taelyn asked she passed the plate of spaghetti.
"Yes, I never wanted to burn an establishment down to the ground so bad." Milo said, eating a piece of garlic bread.
"That's the last time I let Craig watch the place. Cus had I been in there. I would have shut all that shit down." She said twisting her neck.
"Me too." Key said.
"But you were keeping Mila right?" I asked.
"Yes and she was such a good girl for TeTe Tae." She cooed at Mila who smiled while she looked to Milo was feeding her pieces of meatballs from his spaghetti.
"That's mommy's big girl." I said smiling. I couldn't believe in just four months my baby would be one.
"But other than that, how have they been treating you?" Taelyn asked.
"Good. We are learning a lot. They say we should be done by the end of this month. It's just this one girl who is out to get me I swear."
"Who?" Milo asked with furrowed brows.
"Your girlfriend Paris."
"Man I told you. I have never dealt with her. Maybe she just jealous of you baybeh." He said kissing the side of my head.
"And probably is, tell her don't get stomped out playing with mine." Taelyn said.
"I'm not worried about her at all." I said shrugging. "What's new with yall?" I asked.
"Mommy's having a baby." Their youngest Kelsey announced.
"What!? You're pregnant?" I asked.
"Yeah we were going to have a big party and announce it but the girls can't hold water. They telling everybody." Key said.
"Damn congratulations yall." Milo said.
"Yes congrats, I'm so happy for y'all." I said and a thought crossed my mind.
Trying not to tune out of the conversation but I found it rather difficult.

After while me and Milo were heading home. Leaving Mila with my sister, she begged to keep her. I said nothing in the car. Once we got home i went straight to the living room.
Sitting down on the couch my thoughts started to take over. Plopping down next to me, he looked at me.
"What's on your mind?" He asked me.
"Baby, my cycle is late." I said out loud for the first time.
"How late? Why you just now saying something?"
"A few weeks. I don't know. I've just been so busy with pledging." I said shaking my head at my carelessness.
"You been drinking and shit. Bae you gotta take a test. We gotta know." He said.

My phone began to vibrate.

AOML 🐘🔺

Meet us at the Marriot on West. At 7 o'clock sharp. Don't be late.

Looking at the time it was already 6:30. I had to go. This couldn't have come at a worse time.

"Baby I know we need to talk. But I really have to go." I explained.
"Right now Tiana? For real. This shit is serious. You could be pregnant." He said looking at me in disbelief.
"You think I don't know that Milo? What am I supposed to say I can't come?" I asked him.
"Yes, maybe you should."
"I can't right now. I'm too close to the end." I said kissing him. "I love you." I said as I got my things and hurried out the door.

***

"Why a hotel?" India asked.
"I have no idea. But I have a bad feeling about tonight." I said. My stomach was turning.
"Me too." She added.
There was only a few of my line sisters here. Laina was not here which confused me even further.
"Ladies get your key cards. I hope y'all enjoy the show." Paris said smiling at me. "Head to your rooms at exactly 9 o clock. Don't be late."
I shook my head finding the card with my name on it.

Heading to the hotel restaurant I wondered what they are up to. My hands for clammy. I really did not have a good feeling about tonight. I felt like I was counting down the seconds until 9, and I was hurrying to the room.

Getting there I opened it, dropping my keys in disbelief.
"This shit is fucked up Paris. Y'all don't do shit like this, so why now?" He asked.
"Come in Tiana." She ignored him turning to me. Coming in I closed the door behind me. My hands were literally shaking.
"We told the girls from day one. If they had significant others they needed to end it. You can not join a sisterhood while indulging in other relationships. We told them if they continued these relationships, there would be consequences. You know how pledging is. These are the consequences." She spoke to us both.
Looking at him tears fell from my eyes. I didn't know exactly what was about happen but I could only imagine.

"Why are you sitting there like that?" I asked him in between my tears.

"Baybeh, you know me

"Baybeh, you know me. This isn't me. I would never do this to you." He said sadly looking at me.
"Don't speak to him. You have two choices here. Either you sit here, and silently watch. As a sign that means being apart of this sisterhood is more important to you than interpersonal relationships. Or you can walk away, and take your happy relationship with you." She said smiling at me. I was hysterically crying and I had to make a choice.
"You don't have to do this Tiana. You know I'm going to support you if you choose to walk away. But I don't want to hurt you." Milo pleaded.
Not saying word, I took a seat in the chair that was right in front of the bed. My chest grew tight at the thought. I didn't think I would be able to do it. I didn't have to do it, he was giving me a choice. But I couldn't and wouldn't let her win.

"Very well then. Enjoy." She said pushing Milo back on the bed. Never once taking his eyes off of me, I felt like I should look away. But I couldn't. Was he really about to do this?
Stripping out of her clothes, she climbed on top of him.
"Don't worry, here's a condom. I know you're fertile." She said laughing passing him the condom. My knee jumped watching him slide it on. Not wasting a second more, she slid right down on my man's dick. Yup. My man. Riding him she threw her head back winking at me. My hands were sweating. It was taking every ounce of me not to snatch her off and beat her ass.

Tears were steaming down my face, as I watched her ride him and fully enjoy herself. I listened hard for sounds from him but he didn't say a word.
"I want it from the back." Paris said climbing off. My vision was completely blurred from all of the tears. Getting behind her, he entered her from the back. She was throwing it back on him like her life depended on it.
"Oh fuck Milo. It's so big." She moaned and my stomach turned. "I'm going to cum daddy." She said. He didn't say a word just stroked her from the back. He was avoiding my eye contact now, but I was starring a hold in his face.
"Mmmm fuck. Oh yes daddy." She moaned loudly. She was doing alot but it was getting to me.

I felt like I was seconds from running out of here.
"Mmmmmmm." She moaned loudly gripping the sheets. "Fuck." She smiled I guess nutting. He pulled out and I jumped up immediately running out the hotel door. Bumping right into India. Looking at her, she was crying hysterically.
"Tiana!" Milo called finally entering the hallway.
"Please don't. Im fine." I said as he approached me. He reached for me and I pulled away. "Please don't touch me." I said.
"I told you, you could have walked away. Im sorry." He said looking at me sadly.
"It's fine." I said as I sped walked down the hallway hand in hand with India.

Once we were outside the hotel, India continued walking but I had to stop.
"What's wrong?" She asked. Leaning over, I began to throw up. "Tiana are you okay?" She asked holding my hair back. Seeing Milo rushing to me I shook my head not wanting to see his face right now.
"Baybeh." He said holding my hair back.
"Milo please! I don't want to talk about it ever again. I don't need you trying to coddle me and my feelings. Im fine!" I yelled pushing him off heading to my car.