6.

Milo POV
May.
Two months later.

Looking down at my daughter, I knew she was tired of Tiana. Hell I wasn't even the one getting my picture taken and I was tired of her. She started the pictures out, doing right. But now she was dozing in the middle of the pictures.

 But now she was dozing in the middle of the pictures

"Baybeh, baybeh

"Baybeh, baybeh. I think she gets it." I said to Tiana.
"I can't believe she's already three months, maybe I should skip the first day of classes and just stay home with her." She said biting her nails.
"Hell no, we talked about this. We been preparing for this for the past two months. You know we went around looking for her a daycare. You know that expensive as jawn you selected, where we have to pay tuition." I reminded her of that goofy as shit, but I wanted the best for my little girl so if that meant $1000 a month for somebody to keep her while we get through school then so be it. I only had a year left.
"Okay baby, I'm ready then." Tiana said.
Putting Mila in her car seat, I looked at Tiana as she looked she was about to cry. Shaking my head at her, I picked up the car seat carrying it out of the house. Gently placing her in the car, I walked around to the passenger side letting Tiana in.

Getting in after, I started the car.
"Are you excited about going into your sophomore year?" I asked Tiana.
"Oh yes baby, im really excited. I kind of wish I still lived on campus. But I guess one semester was enough to get the experience." She said lowly. Looking at her briefly I returned my attention to the road. I hated when she said shit like that, it made me feel like she felt that she had been robbed of her college experience because she got pregnant. Which is one of the things I told her to consider before we had the baby. I don't doubt she loves Mila, but she sure makes it hard to believe she doesn't regret having her.
I decided to stay quiet.

"Are you nervous about your baby sister going to school in New York?" She asked me.
"Nah, Zane and Kia will kind of help me keep an eye on her. I just want her to stay focused on school, not get distracted on other shit like these lil niggas." I said. My baby sister Parker, was starting at NYU this year. I was nervous for her because she's only 17, starting college. That was young as hell, but she was smart as hell. Since she is still legally considered a minor in the state of New York, she needed guardians and my mom was not ready to uproot her whole life and move to New York. But on the other hand Zane and Kia been wanting to move there, so they made the ultimate decision to move there too. If it had come down to it, she would have went to Howard and stayed with me. But I didn't want to burden Tiana with a new baby, and having to care for my sister too. Which from my understanding is exactly how her last years in high school went with her brother and his girlfriend. And also Howard wasn't Parker's dream school.

"You mean distracted by niggas like me?" Tiana asked breaking me from my thoughts.
"What?" I asked.
"You said you don't want her distracted by niggas, and I said like me?" She responded.
"Man I'm not thinking about that shit but clearly you are. You feeling a type of way because you starting your sophomore year and dropping your daughter off at daycare?" I snapped.
"This has nothing to do with Mila." She said lowly.
"It has everything to do with Mila. Don't take that shit out on her, she didn't ask to be here. I asked for her to be here. And I'm not burdened at all with going into my senior year having her. But if you don't feel that same that's fine, it ain't shit we can do about it now. She's here." I snapped again pulling up at the daycare.
Scoffing she took off her seat and jumped out the car. I hated when she did that. I always opened the door for her. But if she was mad so be it.
Getting out too, I met her on my side getting Mila's car seat out.
Walking into the building I opened and held the door for her.

Letting her step up to the desk she discussed some things with the lady. Giving Tiana a big smile she stood up and walked us down the hall.
"Alright you guys, this will be Mila's room." She spoke knocking on the door. Looking her over. She was white with red shoulder length hair, about 5'5. She wore glasses as well, and looked to be my age or a little older. I was taking in everyone's features because the first flaw I find on my baby, I'm coming to haunt motherfuckers down. I would let Tiana do all the talking but I was peeping the scene. Looking down at Mila who was now alert and looking around.

"Hello." A lady spoke opening the door. She was older, about my moms age. Had Gray around the front and wore her hair in a bun. She had the arms of a woman who could throw down in the kitchen, and the hips of a morher. Something about her made me feel at ease.
"Hi Ms. Priscilla, this is Tiana and Milo Silas. They are Mila's parents." She spoke introducing us. Tiana looked at me briefly I know because she was referred to as my wife but she returned her attention back to the Priscilla lady.
"Nice to meet y'all, come on in." She said opening the room door wider. There were bassinets spaced apart along a wall.
"This room is for babies starting for 6 weeks to 9 months." She said. "I care for only five babies in this particular room. As she gets older she will progress amongst the facility, as y'all see fit. But in the meantime I will be her primary care taker." She spoke sitting down at a desk.
"Okay only five babies that's not bad at all." Tiana said and I nodded.
"We close at 5, and the absolute latest that you can pick her up will be 6 pm. Does that work for you all?" She asked looking up from her computer.
"Yeah I will more than likely be dropping her off in the mornings and he picking her up in the evenings. If anything changes we will let you know." Tiana spoke. Furrowing my brows we did not discuss that at all. As a matter of fact it was the complete opposite.
"Perfect. Well dad I look forward to seeing you this evening." Priscilla spoke to me, and I nodded.

"She just ate, and she doesn't cry much. She's a daddy's girl, so if she does get fussy she will probably want to hear his voice." Tiana spoke. As I set her car seat down unbuckling her. Smiling at me, I smiled back kissing her before passing her to Tiana who did the same thing.
"We will be just fine, I will take great care of her. And you are welcome to call at anytime to see her as well." She spoke as Tiana passed her to Priscilla. She wiggled but didn't cry.

Giving us a smile, I nodded leaving the room with Tiana behind me.

"I'm picking her up evenings? When did we discuss that?" I asked once we were outside.
"We don't discuss anything anymore. You do what you want, fuck me, and it never gets discussed. So I'm sorry I didn't make you aware of the changes." She said with attitude.
"What is wrong with you yo?"
"You are what's wrong with me!" She yelled causing me to look around. We had gained the attention of some other parents in the parking lot. Hit the locks on the door I grabbed her arm.
"Get off of me Milo." She said as I guided her into the car. Going around I got in too.

Pulling off I headed to the campus. I did not have time for this shit today. I know I had not allowed her to trust me lately but damn she needed to chill on me. I ain't with all that rah rah and extra bullshit.
Pulling up in front of the psychology building where her class was. I locked the doors as she was about to jump out, putting the child lock on.
"Let me out." She said.
"You can't go in there on these terms with me." I said lowly looking at her.
"Either you let me out, or I'm busting the windows out this bitch. Then you'll be picking your daughter up with a shattered window." She said, holding up the hammer I had laying on the floor.
Hitting the locks she looked at me long and hard.
"Tiana." I said just as she opened the door throwing down the hammer, and jumping out.
"Fuck." I said lowly.