30.

Omniscient POV
The next day.

Everyone had finally made it, and had settled in the night before. They were all preparing for breakfast where some would be meeting for the first time, some catching up, and others seeing those they thought they'd never see again.

"I'm so excited and nervous at the same time." Tiana said brushing her baby hairs.
"Bae just chill, everything gone be good. I'm making a promise to you right now I'm gone be on my best behavior." Milo said. Tiana grinned hard sliding on her wedding band that she had been dying to wear in front of her family for months now. Milo chuckled, not even bothering since he had Tiana written in tattoo ink across his ring finger.

"How do I look?" She asked him

"Like a queen." He said taking pictures of her then turning to take pictures of Mila.

"Bae they probably waiting on us downstairs

"Bae they probably waiting on us downstairs." He said ready to eat.
"Fine fine, let's go." She said picking up Mila.

"Say be on your best behavior daddy." Teya said holding Wynn, and sitting next to Nova.
"Best havior daddy." Nova said.
"I'm gone be good." Tziah said pulling his pants up.
"You promise?" Teya asked, she really wanted him and Milo not to cut up this week.
"I promise." He said kissing her lips.
Heading down the steps, they heard laughing and carrying on. Entering the kitchen they spoke to everyone.
"Good morning, you must be T'ziah?" A woman greeted him.
"Yeah and you are?" He asked.
"Amera, Milo's mother. I've heard so much about you."
"We hope good things." Teya interrupted.
"I don't really care what she's heard." T'ziah said lowly.
"T'ziah Alexander, it's a pleasure to meet you."
Milo's father Kordell greeted.
"You as well. And you are?" T'ziah asked greeting him back.
"I'm Kordell, Milo,Zane, Kobi, and Parker's father." He stated proudly.
"Surely the could have figured you were all of their father's if you had just said you were Milo's father. Considering they are his siblings." Amera sassed taking a seat at the table. T'ziah side eyeing Teya hoping she could read his mind.

Slowly everyone piled into the large dining room.

"Good morning."
"Hey."
"And how are you doing?" Floated amongst the group once everyone settled around the table. Tiana came wrapping her arms around T'ziah and Teya.
"Hey you guys." She spoke kissing their cheeks. Teya chuckled but T'ziah was already over the large group. Looking over all the faces one in particular stood out to him as she joined the table.

Giving T'ziah a small smile she immediately broke eye contact

Noticing the interaction Teya looked at T'ziah.
"I'll explain it later." He said lowly.

Everyone began to fix their plates of the food that the chefs had prepared. When Tiana stood to her feet. Clearing her throat.
"I'm so happy to have all of my loved ones in one room. As you may or may not know, I don't come from a very loving family with the exception of T'ziah. And I just want to say I love you guys for your own unique reasons, and I'm so glad we could all come together this holiday season. "She spoke making eye contact with different people.
"Also me and Milo wanted to make an announcement amongst the whole family." She said looking at Milo who sat holding Mila.
"Not another baby." Bryce said.
Earning a knudge from Alaysia.
"No. No more babies." Tiana exclaimed suddenly making eye contact with her brother. He had already noticed and was fuming on the inside.
"We are married." She spoke flashing her ring. Shaking his head, T'ziah excused himself from the table. In awe over her ring, Nyla, Alaysia and Teya congratulated her.

She had made up her mind to address her brother later, but now was not the time. Unbeknownst to the rest of the group Taelyn had slipped outside as well.

Hearing the patio door open, he let out a chuckle shaking his head.

"I personally think you are being extremely rude

"I personally think you are being extremely rude." Taelyn said lowly.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" T'ziah asked all of his anger, frustration and hurt seeping through his words.
His heart was racing.