64.

Milo POV
One month later.

"Nigga know you in trouble when your wife gotta come up here." My team mate Lorenzo said as I threw the ball to our other teammate Lamar.

" My team mate Lorenzo said as I threw the ball to our other teammate Lamar

Chuckling I wondered which one of these niggas was in the dog house

Chuckling I wondered which one of these niggas was in the dog house. I kept Tiana from having to come out here in this Ohio heat while she's five months pregnant by just doing right.
"Nigga you." Lorenzo said.
"My wife?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Yea nigga

"Yea nigga. Your wife Tiana Silas. She right over there bro." He said pointing to the side lines where Tiana stood with her hand on her hip.
Frowning I jogged over to her pecking her lips.
"What you doing out here baybeh? Everything okay?" I asked rubbing her growing belly.
"You forgot huh?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Looking at her face I knew it was probably not in my best interest to forget anything but I really didn't know.
"I'm sorry baybeh. What I'm missing?" I asked.
"We find out the sex today." She said pouting.
"Oh shit my bad, let me get my things." I said. I hurried to get my bag, following behind her as she waddled to the car.

When we got there, my mom sat with Mila in the trunk that was wide open.
"Mama Amera, how you let her con you out that car seat? I told you I would only be gone a second." Tiana said as Mila grinned at us.

"She's a con artist like her dad was

"She's a con artist like her dad was." My mom said as I scooped Mila up, closing the trunk.
Kissing her, I snatched her pacifier out causing her to whine.
"Dada." She whined.
"Oh relax." I said giving it back to her. Buckling her into the car seat, I climbed in the drivers seat heading to Tiana's doctors office.

"Y'all had a good day?" I asked Tiana, rubbing her thigh.
"No complaints. We got the last of your things from your old house. And did a little shopping."
"I told you I got it Bae. You suppose to be taking it easy." I warned.
"I did." She said.
"She did, your loud ass father, and brothers did all the heavy lifting. We just started to unpack things." My mom said from the back seat.
"Why y'all unpacking my things? Tiana ain't even finished unpacking her and Mila's things." I said.
"I had assignments due. So mind ya business." Tiana said.
"My fault." I chuckled. "What y'all bought?" I asked.
"What you think?" Tiana asked pulling out some yellow and grey new born onesies.
"Them boy colors." I said excitedly.
"They are actually neutral." She teased as we pulled up to the doctors office.

***

"Well guys, looks like you're having...." She stalled.
"Come on Doc." I said impatiently.
"A baby girl." She smiled. I face palmed myself.
"Ooh I'm sorry baby, it's just meant for you to be a girl dad." Tiana said smiling.
"A house full of females. I'm going to go crazy."
"No you won't."
"Know what that means right?" I asked.
"What?"
"When you drop her, we just gone have to try for a boy." I said smiling hard.
"You must be out your damn mind." She said.
"Congrats you two." The doctor said.

Helping her get cleaned up, and dressed. We headed out to the lobby to meet my mom.
"Soooo did we get our little boy?"My mom asked.
"Nah she's a girl." I said, and she grew excited.
"I was low key hoping she would be." My mom said clapping, looking at her Mila clapped too.
"You gone have a baby sister big girl." I said picking her up. She looked between us, looking carelessly.

Pulling out my phone I called the boys on Group FaceTime.
"Yerrrrr." Zane said.
"What's popping?" Kobi asked.
"Nigga is it a girl or a boy? Tiana would have said it already shit." T'ziah said.

"It's a girl." I said and these niggas we're having a laughing fit.
"Sound like we need to be going to the gun shop." Blue said.
"You ain't lying." I said.
"Stop being so dramatic. She'll be perfect." Tiana said.
"I don't doubt she will be. It's the little niggas I'm worried about." I said thinking in just a few months I'll have two daughters. I needed a drink.
"I'll kill 'em." T'ziah said.
"We know you will Nigga." Key added. "Nigga I got two daughters before I finally had my son. What Aaliyah said "if it at first you don't succeed." He sang into the phone.
We laughed.

***
"You good baybeh?" I asked stroking her from the back.
"Mmmn yes daddy." She said holding onto the head board.
"Fuck you feel so good." I said holding her hips as I worked my way into her. They never lied when they said pregnant pussy was the best pussy.
I was trying hard not to buss.
"I'm cumming." She moaned.
"Me too." I said choking her while I stroked her.

Cumming together, I pulled out laying out in the bed. Laying next to me she rubbed her stomach.
"I know she over us." Tiana said.
"I know right." I said. "I'm sorry baybeh." I said kissing her belly. Getting out the bed, I went into the bathroom running us a bath.

"Come on mama." I called for her turning the water off. Getting in first she entered the bathroom. Holding her hand, and helping her into the tub, she sat in front of me.

"I love you Tiana." I said kissing her shoulder.
"I love you too." She said stroking my beard.
"I'm glad things are finally falling in place for us." I said.
"Me too. I'm graduating early. I finally got everything to the house. We're having another baby girl. I'm happy Milo."
"I'm happy too."
"I was thinking after she gets here we do something."
"Something like?"
"Like have a wedding."
"You serious?" I asked.
"Yeah. We didn't have one, and our family is finally in a good place. I think it's a great idea. Turn it into a family function." She said kissing me.
"Anything you want bae."

💜
I know y'all can tell, but this book is coming to an end. I apppreciate all the love and support. And I can't wait to jump into this new book and series.