25.

Blue POV

Walking into the kitchen she sniffled as she made a plate.
I stood behind her pulling her waist to me.
"You too beautiful to be crying, and I'm sorry if it's because of me." I said behind her ear. Pulling away from she stepped to the side turning to face me.
"You must be out your mind. If it's because of you? You played me Blue. Of course it's because of you. If you hadn't put the idea of me coming to Louisiana in Tiana's head, I wouldn't be here. Trust me." She snapped through tears.
"And if you would have just told me what was going on with your ex, you would be here with me." I snapped back.
"I did tell you, it was nothing. But it really dont matter now since you brought her home with you, and it didn't matter then since you was laid up in some new pussy." She said looking at me with a tear stained face.
"Hey now." Ms. Amera called from the living room. Which let me know they could hear our conversation.
"Can we talk about this later?" I asked in a whisper.
"Hell no. Talk to Bree. We're done."She said grabbing her red beans and exiting the kitchen.
I know I fucked up.

Walking into the kitchen, Milo, Tiana, and India were now gone.
Bree looked at me.
"Well Ms. Amera, we gone head out." I said.
"Alright now yall be safe hear?" She said getting up to give me a hug.

Following behind me Bree walked out the house. Getting in the car, we sat in silence.
"I figured it'd be best I just book a flight back to Houston to see my family." She said.
"Nah ma you didn't have to do that. I fucked this all up. Not you." I said.
"No Blue it's fine. We are good friends and we shouldn't ruin it. And you care about her I can tell. So you should fix it." She said.
I kept silent but I knew it was over between India and I, and that was just something I'd have to accept.
"Well I appreciate you for being so understanding. And I'm sorry for putting you in this position." I apologized.
"It's fine, my flight leaves out in the morning. So we can just chill until then." She said and I nodded.

Pulling up to the hotel, I got out getting our things out.
Checking in we headed up to the suite. Thankfully it had two beds, and they were damn near in their own room.
"I'm going to jump in the shower." She said closing the door to her room.

Looking at my phone it was jumping but none of the text were from India. So I decided to send her one.

Indy 👀🌹
I know I fucked this all up. But I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me because I don't know a lot but I know I want you. I know you're probably not ready to talk to me, but when you're ready I'm here ready and waiting on you. And I'm sorry again Indy 🥺

I felt like such a simp. But for her that was something I was willing to accept. Letting her go just wasn't an option for me.

Coming out of the shower, Bree sat on the couch near me.
"So what is it?" She asked.
I smiled and chuckled a little.
"What you mean?" I asked.
"I mean never once when we were dealing with each other did you do any of this. You must really like her?"
"I do, but she's complicated."
"Yeah but don't you think anything worth having is worth fighting for?" She asked. And I nodded. Looking at my phone India hadn't responded, and probably wouldn't. This fight would have to continue tomorrow cus a nigga like me was tired.

***

"Again I'm sorry it came to this, you know it wasn't my intention to make you feel uncomfortable at all." I apologized again as Bree got out heading towards the inside of the airport.
"I know Blue stop apologizing." She said smiling before entering the building. Letting out a sigh, I got back int the rental car preparing to pull off, when I saw Milo and Tiana jump out the car behind me.
"No man." I said to myself hoping this wasn't what I thought it was. And just as I had suspected India climbed out the back seat. Getting out too; I approached them.
"India, don't do this." I said approaching specifically.
"Get out of my way Blue." She said trying to push past me.
"I'm sorry, what more do you want me to say?" I asked.
"She don't want to hear it Blue, just let her go." Tiana said from behind me.
"I can't! I can't let you go India. I know I fucked this all up, but I literally can not apologize enough for hurting you. And I asked you to come for a reason! To be my girl. To meet my folks. All of that. Cus that's just how important you are to me. I know my actions haven't matched that but it's the truth." I said looking her in the eyes. And for the first time in weeks she gave me eye contact.
"You hurt me." She said lowly.
"I know and I'm sorry, and I swear to God I'll never do no shit like that again. Just don't leave." I said, pulling her into me as I ran my hands through her hair.
"Okay." She said.
"Okay?"
"So we wasted all this time?" Milo asked.
"Boy hush." Tiana said.

"I got it." I said pulling her towards my rental and helping her in the passenger side.
Getting in after, I looked at her.
"I'm sorry forreal." I said leaning over to kiss her.

Okay guys! Filler chapter. But Blue is such a lover boy & I love it! Nobody wants a hard nigga all the time! 🙄🥰