34.

Tiana POV

I turned facing T'ziah and I couldn't believe he was pointing a gun at my husband, at his own nieces father. Tears were streaming down my face but I refused to move from in front of Milo, covering his body with my own.
"You gone cock that shit, you better fucking use it." Milo said from behind me.
"Shut up Milo." I cried.
I looked at T'ziah and searched his face for a hint of regret but he has none.
"Ziah please. Don't do this. He is Mila's father." I said.
"Yeah and he was Mila's father when his ass was pushing work too. Putting you and her in danger." He said.
"That's not your business bruh, that's my business." Milo said.
"Your business? Bruh I will end your shit right now. That's my motherfucking sister. And now by law she bound to your ass. Okay til death do y'all part right?" T'ziah asked.
"T'ziah stop. Handle this differently." Teya said trying to lower the gun.
"You may wanna kill my son, but at this rate you gone hurt your own sister. That's what you want?" Kordell asked standing beside Milo and me.
I was so torn. Between comforting my brother out of this extreme rage, and protecting my man with my own body.
But I guess at the rate it was going, this was what it was coming to.
"T'ziah, I chose him. And if you take him from me and my daughter, I will never forgive you. I mean never. I'm sorry if I hurt you, it wasn't my intention. But it was my decision to make. Put the gun down please." I said.

Looking at me in disbelief, he nodded lowering his gun.
"Guess you made your choice then." He said putting his gun back on his waist band.
"Yes I did, and let me make this clear to everybody in this bitch. Milo is mine, I chose him. Anybody who has a problem with it, can get the fuck out my life. I lived my entire life without a real family, and I refuse to put my daughter through the same because y'all don't agree with my choices. I married him, and if it is proven to be a mistake, it'll be my mistake to make. But nobody from my brother to his mother is gone get in the way of that." I said, and the room fell quiet.
"Where is my daughter man?" Milo asked from behind me, I felt his chest heaving up and down.
"My mom took her in the room with the kids when things got out of control." Teya said quietly.
"I don't want her around them, and I don't want her around y'all." He said.
"Milo." I said pleading.
"Nah, your brother just pulled a gun on me. Then over my dead damn body will he be around my daughter." He said.
And as much as I wanted to protest it, I couldn't. Just as much as she was mine, she was his, and I couldn't disagree with him.
"Ti, can we just talk?" Teya asked, as T'ziah sat on a barstool holding her by the waist. And I shook my head no. Milo walked off going to retrieve Mila.
"I can't go against him, you were out of line. And his say so matters." I said.
"You're her mother." T'ziah said.

Sitting there looking dumb as fuck

Sitting there looking dumb as fuck. Next thing I knew I was swinging on him. Pushing me off, I charged him again. Until I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist pulling me off.
"I'm good Bae, we good." Milo said helping me out the house.

I was crying so hard I didn't even realize he was holding Mila. Taking her from his arms, I held her close to me as we walked along the beach.
"I just can't believe he would do something like that." I said.
"I can. We hate each other." He said.
"But why? We are family." I reminded him.
"Yes, you, me and Mila are a family. But T'ziah ain't no family of mine and he never will be." He said towering over me.

"We are never going to be able to come back from this." I said sadly.
"Baybeh you can forgive your brother, and y'all can move on. Don't feel like you gotta be mad at him because he did that stupid shit. Y'all still siblings at the end of the day. But I won't have him around my daughter."
"But I really am mad at him Milo. Y'all aren't two strangers on the street. That was so fucked up of him."
"And while that is true, it doesn't change the fact that we don't like each other. All that matters is I'm here with you and her, and we're good." He said pulling me into him.
"I don't want to go back to that house." I said lowly, I wanted to kill my brother.
"Yeah I know but we have to. Don't let this shit ruin your daughters first Christmas." He said.
And I nodded, just taking in this time with him and Mila.

🥴 sorry guys, I know this was crazy but you ain't seen nothing yet 👀👀