27.

Milo POV

We had just gotten back to D.C. not too long ago. Tiana hadn't said a word to me since I had taken Mila to see my mom yesterday without her before we left. But she had to understand that Mila was my mom's only grandchild, and no matter differences they may have been having right now, we were family. I wasn't at all making excuses for my moms actions, cus she was out of line point blank period. But she also needed to remind herself that it would probably be World War Z, when her brother found out we were married and understand where my mom was coming from.
Walking straight past me she threw her house keys on the couch, heading down the stairs.

A door slammed. Chuckling, I looked down at Milo who was gnawing at her fingers. She had two teeth coming in and wanted to chew on everything to sooth the itching.
Going into the kitchen, I opened the fridge and everything was neatly organized. When I moved back in, Tiana made it clear she did not want me messing up her organized fridge with my manly ways. Getting out some teethers for her, I headed down stairs too.

Sitting her in the middle of the bed, I let her go to work on the teether as she drooled and smiled at me.
"Is it good mama?" I asked her, as she continued to smile. "Give your daddy some." I said playfully smacking my lips for her snack. Putting it to my lips I took a pretend bite making her giggle.
I could hear Queen Naija's, Pack Lite playing from the speaker in the shower. Tiana was so petty. Chuckling, I carried Mila to her nursery, fixing her formula in a bottle putting it in the bottle warmer.
"Alright baybeh, gotta go see bout your mad ass mama, I love you." I said kissing her cheeks, as I laid her in the crib passing her the bottle. Hitting the light on the way out, I headed back to our room.

Sprawling out in the bed, I watched as she maneuvered around the room doing her nightly routine being sure to never take an eye off of her. Stopping she stood, avoiding eye contact.

"Why are you watching me?" She asked

"Tryna see when you gone stop being funny, and come lay with your man." I said.
"I'm not as long as you got your airport clothes on, all those germs. You need a shower." She fussed.
"Just say you want me to strip for you baybeh." I chuckled getting out the bed, and stripping down to just my boxers. My dick standing at full attention for her.
"You need a cold shower." She said laying on her stomach on the bed.
Leaning against her back, I helped pull her top off, leaving her in just her pajamas bottoms.
"What are you doing?" She asked, getting comfortable with her chest against the bed.
Reaching over I got the body oil from the night stand pouring it on her back.

I began working my hands into the curve of her back.
"What's the animosity for?" I asked her as I massaged her.
"I felt like you didn't have my back in New Orleans. First with your ex, then with my brother. I felt like she was really coming for my neck, and you were just letting it slide."
"So I didn't defend you baybeh?" I asked kissing her shoulder.
"Not if she still felt she could come at me like that."
"She's a strong woman, and no matter what I say she gone express how she feels. We have no control over that. As long as she's not disrespecting you, or calling you out your name I can only do so much Chér." I explained.
"I guess but with Christmas approaching if she wants to spend my baby's first Christmas with her, she gone need to kill all the extra rah rah and bullshit." She said.
"Listen at you tryna sound like me." I said turning her over. Instantly her hands with to cover her huge breast. Mila had did her wonders.
"I got all that under control, trust me, let me take care of everything." I said looking her right in the eyes. Nodding she reached up placing her hands on the sides of my face bringing me down for a kiss. Pulling away she went to covering herself again.
"Man, gone on with that bullshit." I said moving her hands and pinning them down to the bed. Biting my lip, I kissed her neck, then the middle space between her breast. Giving her nipple a soft but wet kiss, I pulled away breathing over it softly, the cool air from the moistness on her nipple caused them to get hard, causing her to squirm under me.
"Babe." She moaned wanting me to keep going. Chuckling I let her hands go, taking one boob in hand and the other in my mouth, sucking and nipping until she was moving like a snake.

Pulling her shorts down, I kissed down her bellybutton. Looking up at her. She bit her lip.
"I want it baby." She said. Nodding I went down on her, until she was begging, squirming and squirting. I finished my night, falling asleep in it.