Chapter Thirty-Four

Azarious

“Ano sa tingin mo ang ginawa mo?!” malakas na sigaw niya habang nagbabaga ang mga matang nakatingin sa akin. “Ilang taon ang hinintay natin para mahanap siya tapos ito lang ang gagawin mo?”

“Shut up!” I fired back and released a thunderous growl. The fire came out of my mouth, nearly hitting his side if ever he’s not fast enough to avoid it.

“Shut up?” hindi makapaniwalang sambit niya, “between you and me, it’s you who needs to fucking shut up and put your shits together!” Mabagsik ang kanyang mga mata habang nakatingin sa akin.

“You don’t understand!” Tinapatan ko ang matatalim niyang tingin.

“Then fucking make me understand!” he snapped and growled at me. He stared at me for a moment before he spoke again. “Is it about that human?” He released an empty laugh. “You’re losing your mind because of that fucking human?”

Something clicked in my head after I heard what he said. My claws elongated. I bared him my sharp teeth before I run and dodge him.

“You don’t have any right to curse her!” I yelled and then attacked him.

Mas lalong kumulo ang dugo ko at nag-igting ang galit sa aking dibdib ng sa bawat pag-atake ko ay umatras lamang siya habang sinasalag ang mga iyon.

Fight back! Fucking fight back!

A growl errupted from his chest when my sharp horns wounded his left shoulder. He looked at me with so much fire in his golden orbs like mine. He stopped and glanced on his bleeding shoulder.

Bago pa man siya makabawi, muli ay mabilis akong umatake. Subalit hindi ko napaghandaan ang kanyang bilis. His pointed horns slashed my right shoulder as I felt a hard punched on my lower abdomen. His claws grazed my skin.

We both fell on the ground. Grunting and growling with pain. No one stood from the both of us. We both just remained lying on the ground. Feeling the ache of our wounds.

We both stared to the dark sky. He remained silent. Probably thingking the same as mine as to why we ended up fighting and hurting each other. Where in we only both have the same goal—to end our curse.

“Mother would surely be happy to know this.” Hindi ko napigilang tumingin sa kanya.

Mabilis ang pagtaas-baba ng aming mga dibdib. “What are you saying?” naguguluhan kong tanong sa kanya.

He chuckled without humor. “Have you forgotten? She dreamt for us to find someone who can accept us.” He remained looking up to the night sky. “I am glad you finally found yours.”

Natahimik ako sandali. Pinakiramdaman ang hapdi ng aking mga sugat. “ She hurt me. She lied to me,” sambit ko na lamang kalaunan.

The words just slipped out of my mouth without me thinking about it. It taste bitter and poisonous.

“I know,” humina ang kanyang boses. “yet you can’t hurt her back no matter how you want. You can lose everyone and everything. You even let the witch who cursed us to run away just so you could not hurt and lose your human.”

I could felt the hint of bitterness on his voice. He grunt in pain then pushed himself up. I remained in my position and watched him. “Where are you going?”

“To where I should be.” He looked at me directly. “May these things gonna be worth it.”

“She’s worth it of everything.” I answered abruptly.

She may hurt me. She may lied to me. She may betrayed me. She may be the reason why we are in this situation but I know, I know she’s worth the risk.