thrill to kill part 1 (tom holland)

!!!!!!TW!!!!!!
lots of mention of blood, gun violence, and murder do NOT read if anything above makes you uncomfortable.
18+

y/n is reliving the same hour of her's and tom's 'date'. a furious serial killer is after her throughout this hour and she needs to kill her killer to get out of the endless loop.

you walked into your apartment and sat your bag down next to your door on the hook. the tan walls reflected in the sun providing a warm aura to the room.

you quickly tidied up your small but cozy one bedroom, opening your curtains to display your 2nd class view of new york. a few apartments and offices blocking the way to what would've been a wonderful overlook.

you rapidly ran around your apartment setting up a few last minute things so you wouldn't look like a total mess to your one and only bachelor. as you were folding a blanket you realized you had forgotten about your own appearance as well.

"fuck!" you shouted, throwing the blanket onto the bed. "fuck! fuck me!" running towards the bathroom to make yourself presentable.

walking out of the bathroom with 5 minutes to spare you were pacing your apartment. you worried about your outfit, a dress from target was surly the right pick for a second date. a little flirty, a little modest.

you had put on the office as you waited for tom to arrive. your first date with him went seemingly smooth and you both get along well. your laughing again and not the fake kind of laughing either. a smile crept onto your face thinking about tom and the first time he grabbed your hand and kissed you intensely.

it was towards the end of your first date with him and you two were outside of a small ice cream shop in new york. it had started raining as soon as you both got your ice cream and you needed to run for cover.

you made it under a balcony not to get too wet, but while tom was sprinting towards you he slipped on some rain and fell right on his ass. his ice cream was okay and he made that very clear that that was what he was happy about most, despite his bruising.

you helped him up with your free hand and once he was standing upright he pulled you in for a consuming kiss. he of course got you soaking wet but you both were smiling so hard you didn't even notice.

tom was the first guy you had ever wanted to be like that with. to show off with and to actually enjoy being around. you couldn't wait to see what your second date would involve. you had asked him to come over before you both went to a live show. your reasoning: to show him your turtle tank.

tom was happy to believe that you just wanted him over to jump his bones a little bit before the show. and it was a little bit of both.

there was a knock at your door and it shot you right out of your seat. "fuck- agh!" you whispered running near your door. you waited a brief moment to make it look like you weren't waiting for his arrival.

after you had your moment you opened the door. instead of seeing your hopefully soon to be boyfriend tom, you were met with a shiny barrel of a gun. you automatically raised your hands and backed up into your apartment.

"i don't have any money!" you pleaded, "look in my wallet i have nothing!" he shut your apartment door behind himself and walked towards you slowly.

the man stayed silent. you couldn't tell what was scarier; being held at gunpoint in your own apartment or the way this man was dressed. he was wearing a torn up sports jersey with dried blood on it, a pair of really dirty blue jeans, dirty like he rolled in mud and then decided to rob you. he also had on old work boots and a scream mask on.