pancake breakfasts (tom holland)

requested: hi um so maybe you and tom (who is ur best friend) go to the bar for some fun and some guy tries drugging your drink (whether he does or not is up to u) and tom protects you and brings you home safe. (also u can add other stuff idrk how to do this)

summary: ^ i mean there it is basically HAHA

warning: some foul language, date rape drug

word count: 1776

you stare out the window and watch the people on the sidewalks. some are just standing there, some are walking, maybe even a light jog to get where they need to be.

you let out a little sigh you didn't know you were keeping in and looked to your left. tom was sitting on his phone, not paying attention. you playfully smacked his phone from behind, sending it down on his feet.

"you're a bitch," he laughs picking up his phone but this time placing it on his lap.

you smile, turning your head back to the window and see the red and green neon lights that read: HOLLYWOOD CLUB CRAWL.

"yeah, this is it on the right!" you said to your uber driver, he nodded and pulled over letting you and tom.

tom takes your hand and you both run across the street to the club. you get inside with no problem and find a spot at the bar. you both had pregamed just a little bit.

just a little.

"YOU. ARE. MY BEST FRIEND," tom yelled downing a shot and pointing at you.

"you're MY BEST FRIEND TOO," you said back astonished. "i am-i am gonna go dance now!" you stuttered, hoping off your bar stool.

you reached your hand back for tom to grab to come dance. he shook his head and you frowned. "i have to use the bathroom, i'll be-be right back," he stammered, taking his phone in hand and heading off to the bathroom.

you turned around and went out onto the dance floor. you quickly were asked to dance by a man slightly taller than you. he had jet black hair and was wearing khaki shorts and a button up.

you nodded your head because, what the hell! right? you danced with him and ended up grinding on him to the music.

"you're so hot," he whispered in your ear. you kinda ignored it and kept dancing, the alcohol in your system making you more confident than usual.

that's when the guy, who you didn't even know his name started grabbing you where you didn't want to be grabbed. that's when you stopped dancing and turned towards him.

thinking quick you said, "my boyfriend is waiting for me! i better go!" you turned to leave without letting him respond.

as you turned he grabbed your arm, "boyfriend?" he shouted over the music.

"yep!" you tugged on your arm.

"damn, alright!" he let go and made his way deeper in the dance floor. with a sigh you go back to your bar stool and tom was just returning from the bathroom.

you decided not to tell him, knowing he would spend the rest of the night making sure you were safe and you didn't want a babysitter.

you downed a few more shots, alongside tom. finally asking the bartender for a glass of beer. and you decided that would be your last drink.  at least for a while.

tom wanted to dance now, pulling you out on the dance floor with your beer still in hand. you both danced crazily to the music alongside other drunk girls and guys who planned to hook up.

"hold on!" you scream and run to put your drink down on the table, coming back seconds later to keep dancing.

tom spun you around and quickly pulled you in close to him.