pinky or banana? (peter parker)

ib imagineyouroc on tumblr

summary: peter and you are staying at the avengers house and when you two leave his room after a 'busy' morning, you're both met with familiar faces and total embarrassment.

Peter stood up from the bed, looking back at you under the covers. Half smiling, he put on his clothes quickly. His hair a whole mess, shaggy and going in every which direction. You thought it was adorable and that he should wear it like that all of the time. He obviously thought otherwise, he didn't bother fixing it though.

You smiled up at him from under his millions of blankets. Peter threw them off you and dragged you out of bed. He gave you his sweater to wear and a pair of sweats, knowing you wouldn't want to put your other clothes back on just yet.

Your hair was also a mess, knotted and tangled every where. Instead of trying to brush through it, you just put the hood over your head for now. You looked to Peter who was pre occupied by getting his slippers on and thought how lucky you were.

He was perfect to you, and always so genuine.

"Food?" Peter said softly to you, you nodded.  Breaking your trace, you both left the room. The Avenger's house was big but luckily Peter's room was close to everything. You two only had to walk a few feet to the kitchen.

When you both entered the kitchen was occupied by Tony drinking his coffee and reading his tablet. Peter always tried to look cool in front of him since he was the new guy, and the youngest. Tony and the rest of them hazed him a lot and you thought it was funny.

When you first visited the avengers house after you and Peter got serious, Tony was very welcoming and pulled you aside without Peter noticing.

"Wanna pull a prank on your boy-toy-spider-boy?" He asked sneakily.

You were taken a back by it, Tony Stark, multi-billionaire engineer was asking you to pull a prank on a teenager. You agreed, "Let's do it!"

You saw it as a good way to get to know the people Peter put his entire trust into, you figured if Peter is an avenger that's not changing anytime soon, you might as well get to know everyone.

You and Tony had put a bucket over Peters door but filled it with a ton of his adhesive webs, Tony made sure that the webs wouldn't stick to the bucket so that when he opened his bedroom door for the first time, he would be caught all sticky for a few hours.

"Where have you been?" Tony asked him from the other side of the kitchen. Peter looked up nervously and stammered for a few seconds.

"Oh, you-you know just doing stu-stuff." He blushed bright red. Unfortunately, for Peter he wore a tank top and not something that completely covered his entire back, red scratch marks were very visible. Not to mention one or two dark purple hickies on his neck you had left him. You took this opportunity to embarrass him to all ends.

You didn't care what Tony thought of you, he liked you better than him. To be fair the only reason why is because you aren't ever out on the battle field with him. You just chill around most days and make funny remarks and make him laugh. Just like you are about to now.

"I'm stuff," You said smugly trying to contain your laughter. Tony immediately got it, spitting up some of his coffee in the process laughing. Peter turned to you with wide eyes, looking at you as if he could strangle you, turning another million shades of red. You pecked his cheek and went to the fridge.

"That would explain the look," Tony said to Peter looking him up and down. You took some sunny d from the fridge and poured you and Peter a glass. Peter looked like he wanted to speak but his words weren't forming correctly.

You chuckled handing him his glass of sunny d and went to sit down next to Tony. Peter still pouting came and sat next to you, no matter how angry he would ever be at you he would always find a way to be near you.

Tony looked at both of you, then only to you. "So, Y/n, I have to know," He paused, laughing at his own joke before he said it. "Pinky finger or banana?"

♡︎

henlo sorry this is really short but its really cute and funny i liked it alot :)

pls pls pls pwweeeaaassse give these parts votes!!

luv u bunches ✨💖🌍