im always here (peter parker | gay)

"peter, please answer the door," You begged from outside the apartment. Times like this you wished you had a key. "Peter!" You screamed, banging on the door. Finally, you hear him stumbling around the apartment.

The locks on the door click and the door is opened, revealing a disheveled Peter Parker. His cheeks were covered in tears and his eyes were blood shot. His shoulders were slouched and his head hung low.

Without hesitation you embraced him in a hug. You wrapped your arms around his neck and positioned your head in the crook of his neck. Peter delayed to hug you back but eventually encased you into his arms.

You could feel him shaking slightly in your arms and decide to let go. You quickly closed the apartment door to make the oncoming conversation private. You turned to Peter who already had started back towards his room.

"Peter!" You yelled at him, running up and standing in front of him. His eyes were sad again and it made you upset to see him like this. Peter is always happy and giddy even when things around him look bad. You've been best friends for years and only once had you seen him like this. "Tell me what happened, please." You begged him, also stopping him again from going to his room.

He took a deep breath and looked you in the eyes. "I let Mr. Stark down. I don't have the suit anymore," Peter mumbled, "I don't really want to talk about it."

You put a hand on his shoulder and gave him sympathetic eyes. "Okay, we don't have to talk," you whispered to him, "C'mon." You pulled him to his room let him flop back down on the twin bed and you sat at his computer chair.

"What are-" He began but stopped once he realized what you were doing, "No. No, y/n. I'm not-"

"Shut up," You told him. Peter got up from the bed and tried to stop you from typing. He swung his arms, fighting to get you to stop but you bumped him to the side. He outstretched his arm and was about to web your hands.

"UNDEROOS!" You shouted, pointing your finger at him. He lowered his arm and groaned. Underoos is something Peter and you mutually agreed on when he got his powers. It's basically a code word saying that he can't use his powers on you. He promised to be loyal to the code word and he is.

You looked back to the keyboard and continued typing. You went to YouTube and searched up Toxic by Britney Spears,

The song shares happy memories between you two. Whether you are sad or he is the only way to lift the others spirit is with this song and a dancing session. Both of you can't really remember who started it first but it has definitely worked its way into your friendship over the years. The song starts and you outstretch your hands towards Peter.

"C'monnnn, Peter!" You grab him by the hands dragging him out of his bed in front of you. You start dancing, well jumping and twirling around Peter as he started to warm up to the song. Dancing around him like a crazy person waiting for him to join you was definitely tiring. You swirled him around as he began to slowly move to the song.  You sang out the lyrics to the song loudly and obnoxiously to make him laugh.

You succeeded, Peter chuckled before taking your hand and spinning you around. He started to sing the lyrics as well.

"WITH THE TASTE OF YOUR LIPS I'M ON A RIDE!" You both sang, dancing around his small room. Using silly objects as microphones.  The smile on Peter's face was so genuine it made you even happier. Peter twirled you again, laughing hysterically while singing. You both swayed in sync, watching each other smile and laugh the entire time.

"TOO HIGH, CAN'T COME DOWWNN!" You both went back to back and leaned into each other singing which soon resulted in you falling down when he suddenly came back up.

'Peter!" You laughed at him, he reached his hand down to help you up. You grabbed hold and he pulled you up fast and hard resulting you being inches from his face. The music played in the background almost seeming to fade with every second. Your eyes locked and you could feel everything around the two of you freeze.

You still had hold of his hand in front of your chest feeling if you let go this moment would end and you didn't know if you wanted it to. You never thought of Peter as more than a friend, it used to feel weird thinking about that but that was when you were both kids.

Peter half smiled before starting to lean in. Your eyes began to flutter close and as if on cue Aunt May knocked on the door.

"Peter! I'm home and have Chinese food!" She opened the door and you jumped back what felt like ten feet but was really only a few inches. You looked down, your face incredibly red with embarrassment. You clutched your hands together in front of you and looked back up at Peter, then to May.

"T-thanks May. I'll be there in a minute." Peter staggered also turning a million shades of red.

"Okay, kids," May smirked, she turned to you. "Y/n I bought extra if you'd like." She smiled. She knew what was going on but decided to ignore it. Thank god. Before you could say no thank you, Peter answered for you.

"He's gonna stay for dinner." May smiled and the door closed. you looked to Peter, It was looks of thankfulness that turned into laughing.

"that didn't just happen." You chuckled, grabbing your forehead in embarrassment. May was like another mother to you and here you are, falling for her nephew.

Peter came close to you again and just hugged you. "Thank you, y/n." You smiled in his arms and laid your head on his chest and brought your arms up around him.

"I'm always here."

♡︎

idk why im crying at the club rn that was so cute petition for peter parker to become real thannnnkkkksss