what the fuck is a VSCO? (tom holland)

summary: tom plans to take you on a cute date for your 6 month anniversary

warnings: none

word count: 860

i kinda feel bad with all the angst and death,,, so heres a cute boyfriend!tom one :) (also i have no fucking clue what kind of car tom drives and frankly thats none of my business so for the sake of the story its gonna be my dream car so. yeah)

locking your door you skipped down your front steps and towards the matte black jeep in your driveway. getting in on the passenger side, you're greeted by your boyfriend, tom.

"hey love," he says softly, leaning in for a small kiss. you smile at him and kiss him.

"hi," you blush. "where are we going?"

"you'll see." he says putting his car in reverse, throwing his phone in the cup holder and leaving my driveway.

tom passes by a couple of restaurants you're surprised he didn't pick. it's you're guys 6 month anniversary and he told you he was going all out. you were a little nervous leaving the idea up to him.

when you told him you were a little nervous to leave the idea to him because of a previous date he got kinda annoyed that you didn't trust him. you reminded him of when he picked your date when he took you to a flower field forgetting you were deathly allergic to bees. romantic but deadly.

so, hopefully he wont take you to another flower field.

after a while of you guys blasting old 2000's songs he turns it down when he turns onto a dirt road. you looked at him strangely for a second but he just smiled at you.

"this is some ted bundy shit, tom. where are we going?" you laughed, sitting up in your seat to look around the trees to the side of you.

"i said you'll see, don't worry." he said calmly.

"whatever you say," you huffed sarcastically.

there was a little pause and then he said, "and if i was going to kill you i would have already." you fake gasped and playfully slapped his arm, but he laughed and tried to dodge it by leaning to his side, causing him to jerk the wheel and the car fishtailed slightly.

you both let out little screams but it turned to laughter once the car started moving normally again.

after another couple hundred feet, there was an opening onto a field with a giant white screen, a couple dozen cars and a projectors booth. on the sign with the bright white lights it read out, "HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE" and you audibly said, "awwww."

"i know you said you've always wanted to go to one of these," he said pulling up to the ticket stand. he grabbed your hand. "happy 6 months, darling."

you smiled, "happy six months,"

"hoW MANY?" the lady in the booth screamed from her window. tom and i both looked over quickly, breaking our eye contact.

"oh, uh sorry! just two." tom said apologetically and handed her a twenty. she took it right away and started to ring up his change.

".....holdin' up the damn line! .....talking about 'iM sOrRy'....headass." she muttered under her breath, it took everything in you not to laugh, tom collected his change from her and immediately pulled away. both of you burst out laughing.

you found a pretty good spot, the sun was just about to set and the movie started in ten minutes. you both had to fix the makeshift bed in the back of his car. he brought pillows and many many fluffy blankets.

"this is a cute VSCO date," you said to yourself once you were both done and saw the final product.

"what is 'VSCO'?" he turned to you with his hands on his hips.

"don't worry about it. i'm gonna get some snacks!" you said, pointing and walking towards the snack stand.

as you were walking away you could hear him from the car saying, "babe what is VSCO?" you laughed to yourself and kept walking.

when you came back to the car you saw that tom was already laying down wrapped up in the blankets. you set up the snacks in a way that was easy to eat them in, then went to the front saet to grab your phone.

you went back to the trunk and the movie was just about to start when you snapped a picture of tom and all your snacks.

"alright now can you come lay down with me? the movies starting." he said, out stretching his arms. you laughed and went to lay down with him, you got under the blankets and got comfy.

"you gonna post that picture on instagram?" he said to you in a whisper, out of the corner of your eye you could see him looking at you.

without taking your eyes off the movie you smirked and said, "no, im gonna post it on VSCO."

"oh my god, what the fuck is a VSCO?"

was this too soft? well if it was idc i thought it was pretty cute