date night (tom holland)

ib: halleydoedog on tumblr

summary: tom and you go on a cute laser tag date

"Laser tag? Really?" Tom sighed looking to you with a smile.

"Yes really. Laser tag is the backbone of this nation," You proclaimed, "and I know you will like it once you do it, so shut your face." Tom sighed and waited in line with you, you knew he was happy to be here. The smell of cheap soda and pizza was the only aroma in the place but it set the mood as a classic date.

You've been dating for three months now and wanted to do something fun since all you guys ever do is go to press events and interviews. Which is still all great but you wanted to do something like a normal couple would do and as much as he would like to protest this stupid idea, he loved it.

As you finally bought your tickets you couldn't keep a smile off your face. Both of you geared up and set off into the laser tag area. Your suits worked for an hour, which means you had an hour to totally beat his ass.

"Whoever loses has to buy the other food after this, alright?" Tom chuckled at you.

"Gotcha, see ya babe!" You shouted, shooting him once sending flashing red lights into your eyes and darted in the opposite direction, leaving him by himself. You turned corners very discretely and always looking over your shoulder. You know he isn't taking it as seriously but you didn't care.

You turned a sharp corner and saw him at the end of the pathway starring longingly at his toy gun trying to figure out how it worked. "STANLEY!" You shouted over the horrible music playing.

He looked up and mouthed curse words before ducking behind the wall. You turned around and found an alternative route, knowing he would be looking in the other direction. Thankfully with the sound of the music blaring loudly you could sneak up behind him no problem.

You kicked the gun from his hands as he looked at you with loving eyes. You shot him in the chest and his suit illuminated with red flashes. "2-0 babe, try to keep up." You kissed his cheeks before slowly walking away, giving him time to work himself out.

With kids screaming and running around it made it slightly difficult to sneak around. The place wasn't very big but it had nice hiding spots with corners and small forts.

Creeping around an edge, you saw no one and continued to move forward when you felt two hands grab your waist and an involuntary shriek left your mouth as Tom spun you around, snatching your gun in the process.

"You know, darling," he started "you were right, I really do like this," Tom towering over you was walking forward, making you walk backwards. He made you walk back until your back hit the wall, you were cornered, which was probably against the rules but he obviously didn't care.

"I just can't let you win," Flashing a devlish smile he bent down and with his right hand cupped your cheek and kissed you passionately moving slow but only to he cut off by your suit flashing bright red. He had kissed you as a distraction, what an ass. "Bye, Princess." Tom whispered, inches from your lips before handing you your gun and running into the darkness of the pathways.

You couldn't help but smile at the thought of what he just did to you. You touched your lips, them still tingling at his touch. You knew you couldn't let him win, he would never let you live it down.

You knew you had to win but with Tom's head in the game now he would definatly win.
You looked around for any source of leverage and saw a couple little boys playing. You walked up to them and proposed a plan to them. They agreed happily and set off to follow through.

To lead Tom right where you were so you could shoot him as many times as you needed. As many times as the gun would allow you too.

You stood where you all discussed and waited. And waited, and waited. You started to wonder if they were even going to come. You took a few steps forward and saw one of the boys running down the pathway to get to you.

"Hes hurt!" The boy cried to you, tugging on your shirt.

"What?" You questioned, bending down to him.

"He's hurt, follow me!" He shouted over the music. You didn't want to believe Tom was hurt, it might be a trick to win the game but if you didn't go you'd look like an asshole so you went.

The boy dragged you to the back of the shooting area, the music was quieter here and the laser lights didnt reach. You both turned the corner and there were the three other boys blocking all the other exists. "Oh you little shits," You laughed and turned around.

Tom was standing in front of you with his gun out like they did in movies. "Im sorry, love." He shrugged before pulling his trigger. You tried to work your way around the boys but they shot you too and soon enough your suit was flashing red so much you thought you were going to pass out.

"I can't believe this, I thought we had something, guys." You said to the boys they all shrugged and ran up to Tom giving him a high five before running off.

"You're a dickhead, you know." You said to him before he came and gave you a hug, shooting you again in the process. You shoved him off laughing.

"I'll take pineapple pizza, please." Tom said, you faked gagged at his love for pineapple pizza. Tom wrapped his arm around your waist while trying to work your guys' way out of the maze of walls around you.

♡︎

lets do this pls stanley hmu babe