surprises (tom holland fluff)

you woke up suddenly, smelling pancakes and bacon from down the hall. you smiled to yourself, reaching to his side of the bed feeling an empty space. you quickly threw the blankets aside, sliding off the bed. you snuck down the hall, and came into the kitchen quietly.

his back was turned, he was over the stove making you and him breakfast. you admired him from the rounded doorway, he was wearing his oversized blue hoodie and red and black plaid pants. he didn't even brush his hair when he got up, it was ruffled and knotty.

he kept getting pancake mix all over the counter and he was wincing at the bacon grease coming up from the stove. you laughed to yourself before walking up to him and hugging him from behind.

"you ruin just about every surprise i try to give you." he groaned, placing down the spatula.

"i don't intend to," you smiled as he turned around, kissing you gently.

"i believe it's now a hobby, love." he grinned at you as you snuck a piece of bacon. you turned and grabbed a water, going to the counter and hoping up on top.

"what day is it?" he grabbed the spatula backup and flipping a pancake.

"well," i picked up his phone and looked at his countdown. "only 143 more days until we tie the knot and 150 until we go to scotland."

he frowned, "it use to be 23 and 30."

"i know, baby," you grabbed his cheeks. "it's still happening. i'm gonna wear that dress thats hidden somewhere in the apartment."

"yeah, you're right. i'm gonna find it, you know?"

"you won't, nice try!" you cheered and got off the counter to grab some plates. as you got down you felt an uneasy feeling in your stomach. you just knew you were about to vomit so you ran over to the bathroom and nearly made it.

tom was rushing behind you, making sure you were fine. "i'm okay," you spit, reaching up and flushing the toilet.

tom had gotten you crackers and you drank water for breakfast. he was nice enough to pack away the food he made so you could eat it when you felt better. resting on the couch you turned on criminal minds and just relaxed. tom joined you, laying ontop of you. you played with his knotty curls for a while, not paying attention to the show.

you thought to yourself, your stomach still in knots and flutters, when was the last time you ever got sick like that?

"tom,"

"hm?" he moaned, your fingers still twisting around his curls.

"i don't throw up," you said.

he looked up at you. "what do ya mean you don't throw up? everyone does," he laughed and put his head back down.

"no, like i just don't i threw up once as a kid when i had food poisoning. my mom even said i didn't vomit as much as a normal baby did."

he looked back up at you again, this time with a different look on his face. you shrugged.

"i don't know," you giggled a little. "i mean have we-"

he quickly put two and two together in his head, throwing the blanket off of himself and standing up quickly, you following him.

"YOU!" you pointed at him.

"not me! US!"

a brief pause while you thought, "casino night!" you both said at the same time.

"we kept bottoming those bottomless margaritas." he stated.

"fuck! fuck!" you put your hands on your head, pushing back your fly aways. "well, i'm not even sure if i am so-"

"when was your last, uh-" he stuttered.

you thought about it for a second. "oh, shit!" you yelled a little bit.

"i'll go to walmart," he cheered, his smile was wide. he quickly threw on his shoes, grabbed his mask and kissed you goodbye before nearly sprinting out of the door.

you sat back on the couch and thought about if you were actually pregnant. it scared you a little bit how excited you were if you really were to be pregnant. you and tom would move out of your small one bedroom into a house, probably. you'd go crib shopping and baby clothes shopping.

thinking of baby names would take up most of tom and your's time. you're sure you wouldn't be able to agree with half of the names he would make up. you smiled to yourself, thinking about having a family with him.

you're gonna be his wife anyway, in 143 days you'll be his wife, you knew you both wanted kids but didn't actually think it would be this early.

some time went by and tom came back home with 4 pregnancy tests. "i wanted to be thorough." he said plainly, which made you laugh.

you picked one up off the counter and went to the bathroom. "wait, come with me." you stated, straggling in the doorway. he hurried behind you and went to the bathroom.

you left the door open and he stood in the doorframe. you peed on the stick and left it on the counter. you looked at tom nervously.

"are you nervous?" he asked you softly.

"a little bit, yeah," you sighed. "not because this isn't what i want but it's sooner than expected."

he grinned, "i was thinking the exact same way in the car," you both laughed. "oh, come here, love." he outstretched his arms to you. you stepped forward into his arms and wrapped yourself around him, burying your face in his chest.

"we could finally get a bigger place, like you've been wanting." he said above you, leaning his head on yours.

"we'd have to decide on a name, too."

"we had better start that now, god knows we won't want the same one." you smiled to yourself in his arms. youre meant to be. even if you are pregnant, you won't be worried.

"it should be done, now." you said, pulling out of the hug and turning around. he followed behind you and leaned up against your back. you picked up the test, and it was already being covered by your hand.

"when you're ready, baby." he whispered in your ear.

you took a breath and removed your hand from the test, you let out a small and short gasp and looked to tom behind you.

to be continued...

this was requested by apingel