mac & cheese only (tom holland)

The water boiled in the pot below you as you poured in the noodles. You yawned being as it was 3am but you were hungry and mac & cheese sounded really good right now.

You had carefully gotten out of bed without being dragged back into cuddles by Tom. He doesn't like sleeping alone, and you certainly weren't going to share your food with him.

You were wearing his old London shirt which was even big on him so right now it was basically a nightgown. You didn't mind, Tom thought it was adorable. Except for when you actually steal his clothes, then he doesn't think its cute.

You sat on your phone waiting for the noodles to soften up. Scrolling through Instagram at 3am was boring, no one was awake and no one was there to talk. You considered waking up Tom but turned it down at the thought of him eating all of your food.

Tom likes to tease you, in a sense that whatever you have is now his. It didn't work the other way around, of course because he is how he is. So now you were able to finally eat a whole box of mac&cheese without him getting a spoon and taking yours. It bothered you sometimes but you subconsciously loved it.

You turned around to stir the noodles so they wouldn't stick to the bottom. As you did you feel two icy cold hands on your waist, pulling you close to him. You groan as he kisses your forehead.

"Babe, I just wanna eat my mac & cheese." You whined to him. Tom spun you around so you were facing him, he engulfed you into a hug. You kept your arms up near your chest, not hugging him back just yet. Tom rested his head on yours, chuckling at your comment.

"This is what old married couples do," He spoke softly with a groggy voice. "Hiding food, you should be ashamed." Tom joked, starting to rock you back and forth.

"Mhm," You hummed not really wanting to speak. He swung side to side slowly still resting his head on yours. You two enjoyed the moment together, as your eyes closed slowly. Hearing his slow paced heart beat beneath his skin made you relaxed.

Tom was wearing his white hoodie which you loved since the day you met, there was something about boys in white clothes that you loved so much. He always seemed to smell like cinnamon. Tom looked completely comfortable and cozy between the sweatshirt and his plaid pants, not to mention the fuzzy socks that kept tickling your bare feet.

The bell rang which meant the noodles were done. "You're not getting any," You laughed and shoved him off you. Tom quickly sprung himself to sit on the counter beside the stove, dangling his feet like an idiot.

"Let me at least taste to see if they are done," He begged you, leaning over the pot looking down into it.

"Not a chance, Holland." You teased, bringing the strainer up from the cabinet and straining them. You added the milk and cheese and began stirring, Tom watching your every move. 

"How about I eat something else?" He raised his eyebrow at you, you looked up at him with confused eyes.

"I mean, if you want, we have some chicken nuggets in the—oh, you dirty fuck, no!" You realized what he meant, he laughed off the comment and got off counter.

"Let me have a little bit, please darling." He pleaded you. Tom knew your weakness was nicknames, especially darling. The way he said it in his accent made your heart melt into pure liquid. He knew this, and unfairly used it against you.

"Fine, mac & cheese only though." You smirked at him playfully. Tom laughed and kissed your cheek for quite a few seconds before pulling away and wrapping his arms around your waist once again.

Maybe him waking up wasn't the worst thing in the world.

♡︎

This was a little short but thought it was adorableguys!! make sure you vote for the different parts, it would mean a lot :)peace and luv✨💘🌍

guys!! make sure you vote for the different parts, it would mean a lot :)
peace and luv✨💘🌍