Awake

I fluttered my eyes open to see a puffy eyed Natasha in the hospital chair next to me watching the news. My mouth was so dry.

"Nat...Natas...Natasha." managed to spill out. She slowly turned around when she heard me say her name.

"Abby!" she screamed, Natasha dashed to my side and clutched my hand. "I thought you'd never wake up," she started sobbing into my chest.

"I wasn't giving up that easily." I struggled to say.

"Shh shh, don't talk. Here." she handed me a cup of water and I chugged it down. The cool feeling of the liquid was so soothing as it slid down my throat, the last time I had something to drink was about five days ago. "I'm gonna get a doctor and call everyone to tell them you're awake." I nodded and she ran out of the room.

In about twenty minutes the Young Justice team, the Avengers, Fury, Agent Coulson, and Agent Hill rushed into my hospital room, but where's Robin?

"Abby!!" I started tearing up.

"Oh Steve." I engulfed him in a hug, I was close to Steve because he was like a father to me, I cared about him a lot. "I missed you."

"I missed you more." I giggled, but winced immediately after. I had a killer headache. "Oh, you had a concussion so that's probably why your head hurts." he said while stroking my hair.

"We were all waiting for you," Fury said. I cried, not because I was upset, but because I was happy. All these people, they care for me. My new family.

"Hey," I met Wally's eyes.

"Hi Wally." he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Everyone stood there awkwardly.

"I'm glad your awake." I nodded and he backed away.

"Well, thanks for all the presents everyone." I saw all my goodies, and it brought a smile to my face. My favorite was the pandora bracelet which I'm guessing is from Nat.

"Abby?" I heard someone say, it was barely above a whisper. I frantically looked around the group, that's when everyone unblocked the doorway. Robin.

"Hey stranger." I smiled, he was holding something behind his back but Steve took it away and mouthed the word 'later' to him. I saw his eyes begin to well up, so did mine. Robin ran to me and we gave each other a huge hug. We earned many Ooo's and Aww's from everyone. Except, Wally.

"I'm so happy your back." He cried.

"Me too." I squeezed him tighter.

"Ok, everyone?" all of us turned our attention to Steve, "Um I er, I have an announcement to make." I was so confused. "I-I've decided to adopt Abby." There were a dozen gasps including mine. "If you'd want?" He looked to me. I nodded and burst into tears.

"Thank you Dad." his facial expression softened as he gently hugged me.

"Your welcome sweetheart." We pulled apart "I guess you're a Rogers now huh?"

"I guess I am." I said smiling.

***

Everyone left about a half hour later leaving me, Natasha, Steve, and Robin. Robin's the best, he's been there for me ever since we've met, he's strong, funny and sweet. I think I've fallen for him.

"I got ya something." He stated, I raised my eyebrows and Nat and Steve turned there attention to us.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, he nodded his head. Aww you shouldn't have. First he gave me a big, and beautiful, bouquet of flowers. They were white and purple roses, my favorite. Nat must have told him. "Aww, I love them." Natasha and Steve had big cheesy smiles on there faces, which made me laugh.

"That's not all." oh really? Robin pulled out a long narrow box.

"Ooo, what is it?" He opened it slowly, revealing a white gold heart necklace, diamonds trailed the bottom of it, with a purple gem and a red gem with both our names engraved in it (picture on the side). I melted, the tears were coming on. "Oh Robin," my voice cracked. "It's beautiful!" He smiled softly.

"I knew you'd like it, here let me." He took the necklace and clasped it around my neck. "Perfect." Then Steve cleared his throat.

"Nat can I 'speak' to you outside?" Robin looked to Steve and they nodded to each other.

"Sure, Steve." she said. What's going on? Once they closed the door Robin looked at me again.

"Abby, from the moment I laid eyes on you I knew you were the one. Every day and night there wasn't a moment you weren't on my mind. Your smart, brave, beautiful, kind, I couldn't have met the more perfect girl." jeez, I've been doing nothing but crying today huh? "I love you Abby, and I will never stop loving you, no matter what." he paused and took my hand. "Abigail, Rogers..." I giggled at my new title. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded my head vigorously.

"Yes, yes. A million times yes!" A huge smile made it's way to his lips as he lunged for a hug. As we pulled apart I crashed my lips into his. "Oh my god, I'm sorry." he shook his head and grinned.

"Don't be." He pulled me closer. This time the kiss was more passionate, the sparks were flying, the butterflies were fluttering. This was the perfect moment.

(Steve's P.O.V)

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Natasha and I pressed our ears even closer to the door.

"Yes, yes. A million times yes!" As soon as we heard that the two of us gave each other high fives and did a goofy dance. We earned multiple stares from nurses and doctors but, who cares!?!

After our little dance, Nat and I composed our selves and walked into the room to find the new couple, kissing!?!

(Abigail's P.O.V)

We heard someone clear their throat and immediately stopped kissing. My father and Natasha were standing in the doorway. Nat was holding her mouth trying to contain her snickers but Steve was in shock with his mouth hanging open.

"Oh, h-hey dad." he crossed his arms.

"Don't hey dad me." I hung my head in shame. "I'm so happy for you!" My head shot up and dad wrapped his arms around Robin and I. I was starting to suffocate, and so was Robin.

"D-dad...can't...breath!" I spilled out.

"Oh sorry." He let go and I caught my breath."

"It's ok, so when will I be able to leave. I want to work on that poor boy Aaron's case so bad." he looked at me in shock, crap I mentioned his name.

"First of all, you can leave now if you want. And second of all, how did you know who he was." My eyes widened.

"You all probably won't believe me anyways." I said.

"Try us." my dad said. I sighed.

"Well it's a long story, but I'll tell you guys when we get back to base." they all nodded in agreement.

"I'm gonna sign you out of the hospital." my dad said leaving the room.

In about ten minutes we were on our way home. My home.

A/N

Hey! It was so fun to write this chapter for you all! Omg, the feels tho, Robin finally pulled the question! So sneak peak, Abby tells the Justice League and the Avengers all about what happened in her coma, but will they believe her?😏
Comment! Vote!

Bye<3