Newest Member

(Mystery P.O.V)

Where am I?

Am I under more testing?

Experiments?

Reprogramming or brainwashing?

I felt the bed I was laying on dip down as someone sat to my left.

I fluttered my eyes open and looked around the room as my eyesight adjusted, soon the figure became more clear as she smiled looking down at me. My heart beat leaped to life an pounded in my chest at an incredibly fast pace.

"Hey bud," she said softly "How are you feeling?"

"No Abby stay away!" I said quickly. Please, i don't want to hurt her again...

"Shhh, it okay. It's been removed." I let out a relieved sigh and settled back into the bed.

"I'm glad I got you back," she said.

"I'm glad you did." I said, Abby's eyes became glossy and she embraced me. Her touch was warm and inviting and she smelled of vanilla, she released me and stood up.

"Get some rest. I'll come get you for dinner." Abby said, she started to make her way to the door and before she could step out "Oh and Aaron?" I looked back at her earning a wide smile "Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D." I gave her a side smile and a nod, leaving me to drift off to sleep.

(Abigail's P.O.V)

I made my way to my room and when I opened my door, Robin was waiting for me. I grinned and embraced him.

"Hey, when did you get here?" I sat on my bed and pat the spot next to me, where he sat.

"About five minutes ago." I nodded and leaned into his chest. He intertwined our fingers and kissed my hair line.

"So do you have any information about what was wrong with Aaron?" I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"I'm suppose to go down to the lab in about five minutes, all I know is that they had to remove something." he hummed in response. We just sat there for a minute, silencing our thoughts "I missed you so much when you were gone, Dick." he looked down at me with those sparkling blue eyes.

"I was always there Abby." I sat up and gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?" he chuckled and licked his lips. I know I'm suppose to be thinking about the topic at hand but, damn. Was that sexy.

"Remember all those times where you'd run into an unfamiliar person, catch a glimpse of someone quickly turning the corner, or a certain someone sitting alone on your previous missions?" I furrowed my brows and looked down.....

(FLASHBACK)

......I jogged down the hall and before I knew it I saw them come into view, walking my way. "Hey guys! Long time no see!" I said. I gave each of them hugs, Connor was hesitant but caved in after a while. "Hey Wally."

"Hello beautiful." I embraced him, a little longer than the others, when I went to back away, I caught a glimpse of someone peeking at us from around the corner before they disappeared. "Earth to Abby!" Wally pulled me from my thoughts by waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry. Follow me.......

Then there was the day Fury said they found Aaron,

(F/B)

........Two days later, I was called down to Fury's office when I caught the slightest glimpse of jet black hair and flashing sunglasses crossing paths with me. No it couldn't be? I ran down the hall and turned the corner to catch up to them, but they were gone. They looked exactly like... no, I must be going nuts. He's gone. I have to face the facts.......