Secrets

Picture on the side is Tanya's suit:)

When we got back Steve said he was going to gather everyone in the conference room while I cleaned up. Robin and I were walking to my room when we saw a girl walk into a room across from mine.

"Dick? I'll be right back." I said.

"Ok, I'll wait in your room." he kissed my cheek and walked in. I wanted to prepare myself in case this girl was hostile, I'm pretty sure she's not suppose to be here. There was a house plant next to the door, so I plucked four leaves off and held them flat in my palms.

"Nrut eht sevael otni gniworht sevink." I whispered. The leaves turned into small black throwing knives. I tucked them into my belt and held one in my hand. I turned the door handle slowly, wincing each time it squeaks. When I opened the door the girl whipped her head around.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Stark," I froze, did she just say Stark? "Tanya, Stark." She was an intruder, I had to do something about it. So, I hurled my knife at her and it lander right above her shoulder, pining her shirt to the wall. She tried to pull it out but it was too deep. I sent the other three knives flying through the air, tacking her like a dart board. "Are you done, I'm pretty sure these are enough holes." She spat, I grinned.

"Yes." I said, she smirked.

"Good, EMILY!" She said. a British female voice echoed through her bracelets.

"Yes ma'am?" EMILY asked.

"Suit up." I got wide eyed. That's when her bracelets started to grow and travel all around her body, the last thing to close was the face mask. It was astonishing, it looked just like the Iron Man suit but it was blue and silver and more, feminine. She shot repulser rays at me but I gracefully glided through the air with each dodge I made. "Nice moves twinkle toes."

"Thanks." she shot one at me that nearly grazed my head as I tucked in mid air.

"Is that all you've got?" She snarled. A sly smirk tugged at the corner of my mouth. I needed to finish her off.

"Ezeerf!" She froze in place.

"H-hey what d-did you do to me I can't move?" She asked in terror. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Relax it was just a simple freezing spell."

"Spell!?!" She shouted.

"Yes, spell. My powers are magic." she scoffed.

"I find that very hard to believe, it's scientifically impossible." Huh, go figure. Tony was the same way at first. "What did you really do, tranquilizer me?"

"Nope, I told you it's magic." I said while shaking my head. Even though she was wearing a mask, I knew she was rolling her eyes. "Look, I just want to talk. Me and you. I won't turn you in to S.H.I.E.L.D, ok?" She agreed. "Good, Ezeerfnu!" She unfreezed and told EMILY to retract her suit. Now that I got a good look at her, she was really pretty. We talked for a little bit, we ended up having a lot in common, except for the fact that her intelligence level as at a collage degree.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Abby, are you in there?" Shit, it was dad.

"Go, go! Through the window!" I hurried her out. She hovered in mid air. Cool suit.

"Well, thanks Abigail. I hope I get to see you again...Sorceress." I chucked and she flew off. The door flung open.

"Abby, why are you in here?" I saw Robin standing behind him. He ratted me out!

"I thought I saw something but it was nothing really." He nodded and we started walking out.

"We're all ready for you, come down soon."

"Ok." he went into the elevator, once he was out of sight I pushed Robin into my room and closed the door. "What the hell Rob?" He stared at me sincerely. Dammit, I couldn't stand that face, it was too cute.

"Sorry Ab, you were in there for a while and I got worried so I got Steve." I sighed and crashed next to him on my bed.

"It's fine, you were just worried." I turned my head and looked at him smiling next to me. What a dork, but he was my dork. "What are you smiling at?" He shook his head.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" I giggled and punched his arm.

"You're so cheesy!" I stated. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my torso.

"I love you Abby." I melted.

"I love you too." I pecked his lips and sat up. "C'mon let's go." and we made our way to the conference room.

In the elevator,

"So what was really in that room?" I whipped my head to face him.

"How did you-" he cut me off.

"I can tell when someone's lying. I grew up, with Batman." he said. I nodded.

"You need to swear you won't tell anyone. I promised I'd keep her secret." he nodded. "Ok. Her name was Tanya Stark she had a suit.. just..like..Tony." Robin gasped.

"What are you going to do, about the conference I mean?" He asked.

"Tell the truth. No secrets."