Comic Con

I fluttered my eyes open and saw my dad shaking me to wake up. When I looked around I noticed I was in my room. I looked at the time to see it was 7:00.

"Hey dad," I whispered.

"Good morning sweetheart." he sat next to me on my bed and started to stroke my hair.

"How'd I get in my bed?" I asked.

"Megan asked Connor to carry you up, you fell asleep after the first movie!" He chuckled.

"Oh god," I rubbed my eyes and looked back to him "Are they still here?"

"No, they decided to skip The Hulk so they left an hour ago." I nodded, he kissed my forehead and stood up "C'mon get up, today's the day." I took me a second to comprehend, but I shot up and leaped to my closet.

"What time are we leaving?" I pulled out the bag and set it on my bed."In an hour. Clint said the event doesn't start till nine, but he said we should get there early because of the line." I nodded and he walked out. I pulled on my Infected Walking Dead sweatshirt, my comic shorts, the Walking Dead converse, and switched my phone case for my Marvel one (pic on the side). I walked into the bathroom and decided to straighten my hair. When I was done I walked out and saw Tanya sitting on my bed, texting. I jumped next to her.

"You look good!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks, so uh...who are you texting?" I peeked at her screen and she turned on her side, hiding the messages "Is it a boy!?!" I yelled. When I did my dad burst through the door with Clint, I screeched.

"Boy!?! What boy!?!" They said in unison, I pointed to Tanya and she looked at me with a 'what the hell?' face.

"I was just texting my friend Jason, he's going through a tough time and I was trying to cheer him up." she sneered "Now stop being so nosy." my dad turned to me and smiled but then his smile turned into a frown.

"What?" I said.

"Your not wearing any Marvel." he said. I pulled out my phone and showed him the case, he grinned "That's my girl."

"Okay, you ready to leave?" Clint asked. I looked

"But it's only-" I paused and looked at the time on my phone, 8:00! Wow, I take a long time getting ready. "Uh, yeah I guess."

"Well let's get going." Clint said, we walked down to the garage and hopped in the car. Just then, I watched as the two put on sunglasses and a baseball cap.

"What's with the disguises?" I asked.

"Fangirls, fanboys, the press. They're going to be all over the place, oh and here." my dad pulled something out of his pocket "You're going to be recognized as well so put these on." my eyes widened.

"People know who I am?"

"Of course! Haven't you seen the new comics yet?" I shook my head "Well, if you see them there we'll get them." I nodded, my eyes trailed down to the item my dad gave me "Also, you might wanna change your purple hair tips it's a dead give away." he added, the item was a pair of black sunglasses with a purple bow on the corner.

"Epahs tfihs otni a rats." I whispered, the bow shifted into the shape of a star. I slid the glasses on and grinned. "Egnahc ym elprup spit ot der." I added, my hair soon turned from purple to red so it could match my Walking Dead theme. Before Clint could pull out of the garage I yelled "Stop, wait!" the car came to a hault. Without bothering with the elevator, I flew out of the car and into the sky, when I reached my bedroom window I motioned my hand towards it and it opened. I dashed inside and to my wall, carefully removing the Walking Dead poster and my Avengers poster, rolling them up and securing them with a rubber band, I flew back down sixty feet into the car. "Ok... now I'm ready." we pulled out of the garage and took off.