A Top Secret Mission ( Chapter-1 )

Location : Milky way galaxy
Region : Almost near the Earth's Solar system

Captain Papa was driving the Space ship in full speed , While Boboiboy , Gopal , Ochobot and Fang are playing Galaxy cards in the main Deck 

Captain Papa was driving the Space ship in full speed , While Boboiboy , Gopal , Ochobot and Fang are playing Galaxy cards in the main Deck  . Ying and Yaya are helping captain Papa to drive the Space ship of Justice .

They all are looking so excited and happy because after the completion of Several TAPOPS missions , Finally Admiral Tarung and Commander kokochi granted their leave for a small vacation of one week .

" It's been a LONG time since we last arrive on our lovely Home Planet  EARTH ."- Gopal plays with cards while sitting around the round table ." I'm missing My mom's cury . "

" Ishh....... Gopal , I don't understand why you always talk about your mom's cury ."- Fang says irritatedly . "

" Oh.... I love my aama's Cury in same way you love your Carrot Soup and carrot Donuts ."- Gopal replied , still glancing excitedly at the photo of his Amma's cury .

" Well , It's true because everything that made of carrot is Super tasty ."- Fang says with a watery month . " That's the only reason i agreed again to come on planet Earth with you guys . "

As Ying and Yaya heard this they quickly chuckled and responded to him . " Soo.... You're ONLY coming to EAT Carrot Donuts ? "

" No.... Not at all . I also want to spend some more time with you guys relaxing and enjoying  !"

" Or may be you also agreed to come with us because of ......."- Gopal whispered to Fang while signing towards Ying . " Your Crush , Ying ! "

" STOP IT ..... HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU ..... HUH ? " - Fang yells angrily but Stupidly Gopal whispered again , " Ohh...... Just look at our alien Carrot Boy who's afraid to confess his love towards her Crush . I am afraid if you wait longer than your Crush will be Crushed ......"

" Ahhh....... Come here you ....."- Fang quickly stand up agressively so the Gopal quickly make his way out of the room and RUN . Fang also went outside and chases him . Ying and Yaya sign at eachother in confusion .

" What's up with them ? "- Yaya asked confusingly .

" Ohhh...... Who knows what happened to them all of a sudden ."- Ying Rolled her eyes .

During this arguments and situations ,  Ochobot noticed that Boboiboy is lost in his own thoughts  while staring outside the Window , " What are you thinking of , Boboiboy ?"

" It's been 6 Months since we last visit planet earth ..... I missed my home Planet so much , Also I missed Tok Aba , My Sister Sanaya , My Dad , My Mom , Everything ... I Missed everything."

" Boboiboy , You told us that your sister is also going to come on planet Earth . Right ?"- Yaya asked excitedly .

" Yes ! We promised eachother that we're going to spend this one week vacation together . I hope she'll able to finish her all undercover missions before given time period otherwise Admiral Maskmana won't give her permission to leave . Also I hope she'll remember this ."- He replies a little bit tensedly .