Introgate your feelings (Chapter-29)

" Why he's interested in knowing me ?"- Sanaya asked getting more and more confused as she blinked innocently yet curious.

" Maybe because.....Captain kaizo is fall in love with you."

It took her a few minutes to process those words in absolute silence with a complete blank expression of Sanaya's face.

Yet suddenly Sanaya burst laughing- despite her efforts to hold it in , She kept laughing non-stop," P-Please Miina , That's the most funniest thing I ever heard."

Liina stays silent and just watches over the situation while Miina signs irritated and shouted , " This. Is. Not. A. Joke. Be serious , girl. Don't be such a dummy."

" Yeah..yeah~"- Sanaya tries to hold her chuckles while replying." I like your made-up stories but this is too far."

" Well...You do enjoy shipping Sanaya with any handsome men you spot. You also did same thing hundred times back then."- Liina comments too.

" And my almost all assumptions were correct , remember ?"- Miina tried to defence herself and briefed." Remember , A few days ago in Grand ball I said Axel has a crush on Sanaya and he actually do. Not only that , Years ago Remember in Central military school , I warned you that Ace and some other guys has a huge crush on you and just after that , overmorrow, Ace confessed his feelings for you yet it's another story that you rejected him despite of him being handsome , rich and smart. Yet this all are just a few little cases I said, There are even more examples which I perfectly remember and can tell."

Miina's speech silences them both in reverence to their words, to the new light they shine upon old ideas. If this is dumbfounded, then Sanaya have found herself quite stupid by comparison and can't wait to hear more.

" Well.... She isn't wrong here though. Whenever Miina assumes someone has a crush on you then turns out that person actually has a crush on you."- Liina also added and glanced at Sanaya.

" Just come on , friends. You don't Know anything about Kaizo. He's completely different from those last other men you're talking about."- Sanaya says yet still slightly considered.

" I think I know Captain Kaizo enough. I met him in hospital when you were in ICU. He was damn angry and almost lost it when Doctors said they can't save you. He even pulled a Doctor's collar and threatened him for your sake"- Miina still continues arguing." If that wasn't for Admiral Maskmana's arrival then that doctor sure would be dead by now."

"That's.. It.. It's not a new thing I guess. He is hot-headed anyways."- Sanaya protests yet started thinking about it even more.

" Fine."- Miina sat on the couch while staring at Sanaya in Challenging eyes , crossed her arms in a bossy manner and says in an serious tone."The next time I'll speak on this matter is when I come back with a solid proof."

Sanaya finally let out the breath she was holding in for so long and signed," As you wish but I bet it's not what it seems to you."

" Alright then I bet I'll find out the proof whether Captain Kaizo is in love with you or not ?"

" Done."

" Wait. What if you didn't manage to find out the proof ?"- Radiantbot suddenly teleported there out of nowhere and questions as They all three jumps in Surprise.

Miina let out a sign," If I fail to bring proof then I'll give Sanaya whatever she wants....... except my new favorite luxurious spaceships collection and weapon collection, ofcourse."