Is it finished ? (Chapter-15)

Location : Area 876, In Space Business colony
Time : meanwhile

...The buildings glowed golden in the light of the another night. its' High tech structure finding their way to join the shining and busy road. It is a high status hide out for the Most feared Mafia in the galaxy .

Mason entered his office with a agressive face . He continues mumbling something Angrily through the entire way to the headquarters . He sits on the couch and took his cigar and puffed . He finally calmed down after some time then he decided to call his Assistent .

" Calder ."

The man knocked the door before entering inside . He nods and greeted ," Good to see you again , Mr. Mason !"

" Did you checked and confirmed the new security system for Power spheres !"

" Yes , I did . "- Calder replied formally . " May I ask what's with the sudden change in your schedule ? "

" I had to change it because of those Brats ."

" Brats ?"

" Yes , TAPOPS sent some secret agents behind me again..But this time they properly learnt their lesson."

" I wonder how they dared to send some more agents even after what happened . I wonder they aren't afraid to lose as many agents as possible."- Calder guessed .

" I thought so too. But the question is Who sent them info I'm going to arrive at the Grand Ball ? You told me the all informants of TAPOPS are dead and you secretly replaced them with our men ."

" Huh? Sir , Actually ...."- Calder got Shocked and trembled .

" TELL. ME. NOW. BEFORE I CUT YOUR HEAD ."- Mason yelled on him . " Which of our men dared to Betrayed me ?"

" Alex ! "

" What ?"

" Yes , The informants you ordered to replace or kill were replaced again by him . I was about to tell you but he threatened him ."

" How could he....?"- Mason gritted his teeth and shouted . " Where is he now ?"

" He probably knew this is all going to happen that's why he ran away ."

" Damn it !"

" My.My... What's going on here ?"- Suddenly the door opened as Lisa stepped in with a teasing smirk on her face .

" You knew this , Don't you ?"

" Yup !"- Lisa sits infront of him and smokes her cigar then looked at him again .

" Then Why the hell you haven't Informed me ."

" I did ."

" When ? Stop lieing infront of me ."

" May be you haven't paid attention . I told you to hold each and every piece dear which also included your own son , Alex . Because you hold great power as the Mafia leader , you gradually fail to understand the importance of things that cannot be recovered .  You realized Now when it's too late . How many times have I given you and the others same warning ?"

" Can't you just tell me this same thing in simple words before ? If you did then this wouldn't happened !"

" It's your fault for not understanding my words . I can't help it ."- Lisa smiles , stands up and looks at the wall sized window ." I'm a bounty hunter and my job is to kill , not protect ."

" Don't worry , I'll definitely come to your furnnal for showing my victory and your failure ."- Lisa smirks evil and glanced at the window as she witnesses something weird .