Discussions ( Chapter-5 )

Location : At a bar in Space business colony

Boboiboy , Yaya walked down the paved path as Sanaya leads them silently until they reach a bar called a VIKIA

Boboiboy , Yaya walked down the paved path as Sanaya leads them silently until they reach a bar called a VIKIA. The flickering lights struck their eyes the moment they entered inside the bar . They all sits on the round table and ordered some snacks as they carefully glanced around . Some customers looked at those new faces curiously .

Boboiboy and Yaya glanced at eachother nervously as confusion written all over their faces because they never came inside any bar before . They both already messaged Fang , Ying , Gopal to meet them at this place but they also don't have any idea why they are here .

It's a bar, but everyone is attempting to appear proper in their high end suits and attire, Boboiboy and Yaya, they're the only ones that look normal... but they guess 'normal' is relative, right? It's a fancy place alright, a sort of minimalist-classical, but that's okay for them .

" You both are really standing out ."- Sanaya chuckled as she noticed their simple clothes .

She whispered to tease Boboiboy and signed towards Yaya , " Well , My future sister-in-law looks gorgeous and pretty no matter what she wears . She's thousand times Beautiful than you ..." 

" AGH..... Well ! Stylish people look stylish no matter what they wear . We're born to stand out !"- Boboiboy replied annoyingly as he noticed her sister's outfit . she wore a elegant Red-wine colored off shoulder mini dress with her High stockings . Marvelously matching Black heels with luxurious some accessories . Her hair was midnight-black and it flowed over her wasp waist .

Boboiboy and Yaya also noticed almost all men glancing at her Rediant charm . Her adorable face turned heads of every single person in the bar. " Sister , what's with this short dress and relieving outfit ? You shouldn't wear this kind of clothes in this kind of Place !"- He says like an overprotective brother .

" Sorry my little brother , but I'm not born to stand out like you ."-Sanaya replied sarcastically and eats some snacks on the table . " Roses are red , violates are blue , God made me cute but What happened to you ?"

" Ughh..... It's pointless to explain you anything because it will take you a whole day to figure it out ."- Boboiboy crossed his arms as a overprotective brother." Somewhere out there's a tree , tirelessly producing Oxygen so you can breathe and speak this kind of Stupid quotes . I think you own it an apology

" I bet you were up all night trying to come up with that one ."- Sanaya winks while Chuckling. "You know I smile because you're my brother and I laugh because you can't do anything about it

" Agh....... Your an idiot !"

" But ...... you're really looking so much Gorgeous and vibrant . This red dress really suites you ! . "- Yaya exclaimed . Sanaya smiles and thanked her while adding teasingly , " See ! My future sister in law has better taste than you , Bobo ."