Dancing Love ( Chapter-13 )

" Kai....Kaizo ! What are you doing here ? You're not suppose to be here ."

" I decide where I suppose to be ."- Kaizo glanced at her seriously ." And if I wouldn't be here then this Pervert Ryder might still having fun with you ."

" I can handle him on my own . There was no need for you to follow me ."- Siina replies confusingly.

" Yes , By letting him touch you wherever him wants ."- Kaizo says sarcastically .

" NO ! If you don't know what I was thinking then don't speak ."

" Then why haven't you Stopped him ?"

" I was about to ......"- She replies but Kaizo interrupted agressively .

" When ? Whenever his going to kiss you ."

" Kaizo, Shut up !

" Not a chance . You reckless got drunk at BlueStar's Bar with Alex and almost lost your consciousness then do you have any slightest idea how you misbehaved after that ?"- Kaizo scolded her as he stands infront of her . " Not only that , Some time ago , You also danced with that Damn criminal Alex yet you were not even Drunk this time . And Now , you carelessly entered here and gave this foolish Ryder a chance to moleste you..... WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING , SANAYA ?"

" Huh...I...I am so sorry !"- Sanaya nods sadly." I didn't meant to cause this problems . Please forgive me , but it's not My fault . "

" I never meant to get drunk in that bluestar hotel , Alex insisted me ."- She added.

" Tell me immediately , what business you have with Alex ? And how do you know him this well ? It seemed like you both know eachother since a long time ."

" Actually... Actually..... I meet Alex when I used to do concerts with my friends. You remembered I told you I made a LOTS of friends by keeping up my Another fake ID of singer , Siina "- She explains . " I was just trying to get some deep down information from him."

" And What you got ?"

" Nothing special till now ."

" Wellll...I don't remember anything properly after I got Drunk . I just remember you were disguised yourself as waiter there .Did anything happened after I got Drunk ? I mean , You know... Anything weird or awkward ...."- She asked while playing with a strand of her hair nervously .

" Huh...... Nothing !"- Kaizo gasped , turned around Quickly and rushed outside the room , Just to hide the blush appears on his face by remembering what happened . She followed him after landing some more punches on Ryder's face and Stomach .

*******
Kaizo stepped downstairs but as he's about to go , he felt her hand pulling his hand. He stopped , turned around and tried to keep a serious face but somehow failed . Sanaya noticed his cheeks are slightly red so she forcefully pulled his hand which made him even more closer to her face .

" What's wrong with you  ?"- Kaizo asked seriously.

She puts her soft right hand on his head then on both cheeks , And pulls it back on her head to check whether he has fever or not.

" You don't have Fever . Then why your face is red ?"- Sanaya asks with an innocent face .

" Ughh.... You're really Stupid....."- Kaizo got to yell on her but she again interrupted and stopped him.

" I have an idea , Why don't we start over again ? It'll be fun."- Sanaya cheerfully steps back and bowed in courtesy ." Are you willing to have a dance with me ?"

" What nonsense is this ? I'm not here for thiss....."- Kaizo about to complete his sentence but again Sanaya quickly interrupted .

" Good ! I'll take it as Yes . Shall we go then ? Another dance is about start ."- Sanaya winks , wrapped her hands around his arms but this time is different , Kaizo removed her hands Harshly and pushed her back .