Who's Friend, Who's culprit ?(Chapter-30)

" How do you know about our last assessment ?"

" I'm Sanaya's bestie, I was in the station this all time and it was no Brainy yet since we all know how much destruction Lisa is doing out there , duh. "- Miina states the obvious.

" Do..You really know Who she's going to kill next ?"- Fang questions for real this time.

" And when ?"- Ying asked too.

" I do."- Miina nods sincerely." However , For the everything you want, you've to pay an equal price for it. Help me to find whether my assumptions are right or wrong then you are good to go."

" ........What you want us to do ?"- Boboiboy steps infront and asks while signing agreed with her.

" Wait. You're seriously considering it ?!"- Gopal signed suprised.

" Well , We have no other option and It doesn't sounds like a bad deal either."- Yaya replies and glanced at her.

" Obviously it isn't a bad Deal. You can see for yourself whether I'm right or wrong about Your elder brother and sister."- Miina says while glancing at Fang and Boboiboy.

" So Just tell us quick what we have to do ?"- Ying says, getting impatient.

" Simple- Go, search Kaizo's room and try to find anything weird or unexpected thing if you can."

" That's it ?"- Gopal signed confused.

" That's it !"- Miina exclaimed.

" That's just---" Before Fang could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by Gopal immediately.

" Easy !"

" No, Ridiculous! That's just Ridiculous !"- Fang shouted." We can't search my Brother's room just for the sake of YOUR stupid bet with Captain Sanaya. This doesn't make sense."

" You don't have to make sense."- Miina replies.

" You don't even consider about someone's privacy , do you ?"

" And if we got caught , We are doomed."

" Exactly ! That's a way too much risky."- Ying also supports Fang." You're just asking for way too much."

"Well, Fang and Ying are kinda right. Can you just ask for something else ?"- Yaya also added.

" My Deal is based on my information, Not on your budget."- Miina replies then turns to look at Boboiboy who's still considering about it.

"Don't tell me you're actually considering it ?"- Fang told him." Boboiboy, we shouldn't listen to her. She's just bluffing about knowing Lisa's next target."

" Yeah...Miina's might just bluffing such things to get us do what she wants."

"Fine. Don't help me."- Miina continues." It's absolutely your decision to trust me or not..."

" Boboiboy !"- Fang and Ying exclaimed in unison, who wants him to disagree.
" Boboiboy !"- Gopal and Yaya exclaimed in unison too, who wants him to agree.

" Alright , We'll do it. If that's what it takes to complete this last assessment !"- Boboiboy replies while nodding.

" Knew it."- Miina mumbled with a smile.

Fang glared at Boboiboy," I still disagree to Search my brother's room just for her stupid bet."

" Her bet and assumptions may not make sense but her offer do make sense."- Boboiboy responded to Fang." She's the only one who can tell us the things we want to know.

" Hmm...Okay, We all are in."- Ying and Yaya nods at her.

" Fine. Time for you to head towards Tempur-A station."