Hate me or Love me ?( Chapter-28)

The girl staring back at Sanaya in the mirror has light skin, rose lips, and messy black hair with a single white strand at the right side from rolling out of bed only five minutes ago. Everything about the girl was fairly mundane-except for the scars on her body , she kept hidden for years.

One resembled a light long-cross scar on her back while the other was a small yet crossed slightly faded scar on her stomach. The scars had become narrow thread of silver that glowed in the light.

Sanaya inhale deeply as she study her reflection. Those scars may be almost faded yet they've many emotional memories and reasons. 

Those scars always reminds her what she DID in past incidentally; Due to this She always found forgiving herself so impossible, and so created her own emotional scars. Yet she want others to forgive themselves, to make amends and heal, and so she learned how to forgive herself. She had to earn it until she was satisfied she'd paid it all back in goodness many times over. After that she could love herself and love others; she could be a blessing to herself and others.

Sanaya splash some cold water on her face in order to wake herself up. A buzzed feeling reverberated around her head just by remembering those painful past memories.

The alarm pinged 8:00 AM. She rubbed her temples, as if that could alleviate the growing headache. She's obviously late again as usual due to Admiral's absence and Kaizo supported help in work. Now It's also time for Boboiboy and his friends last IPSSS Assessment test after which theirs training is over and their real mission starts.
___________________________________________________

The others are already in the cafeteria by the time Sanaya leave her room. Promising sunlight shone directly into the entire station, illuminating it, somehow making everything shine with more grandeur than it usually was.

Gopal and Fang, as foodie as always, propped themselves against the chairs with food infront of them. A perfectly photogenic donut was in Ying's hand. Yaya and Boboiboy too, sat down at the table munching on donuts.

" Good morning Everyone .."- Sanaya greeted them with a smile.

" Morning , Captain !"- They all greets back with bright faces expect a few of them.

" So How was your yesterday's night assesment ? Did guys you've fun ?!"- She asked casually while sitting next to Boboiboy with a wide smile.

" It went.....Good !"- Boboiboy said , slightly feeling exhausting.

" Umm... Didn't you had some fun last night ? It was a great party and went till 3:30AM after all I heard."- Sanaya says while stretching her hand to take a donut from Boboiboy's plate but he stopped her.

Sanaya raised an eyebrow, in confusion," What ? I'm not going to eat all.. Just one..... Please!"

" No means No...you also did this last time and ate my all pudding and snacks."- Boboiboy replies while remembering.

" I'll only take one... Please. I'm your sweet little sister afterall..."- Sanaya looked at him with sparkling eyes.

" You are my Reckless Elder sister !"- Boboiboy Corrected her.

" Atleast I'm your only sister so..."- Sanaya took a single donut from Boboiboy's plate." See this one will do , right ?"

" Fine..."

" Fine !"- A smile played on her lips , as Sanaya immediately put that one donut infront of Boboiboy and went away by taking his whole plate of donuts." Thank you !"

Boboiboy quickly turned into Thunderstorm and takes his plate of donuts back within a blink of eyes. Sanaya just stood there and gawk as she realised his brother just took all the donuts away.