Blast from Past (Chapter-25)

At the same time, Yaya and Ying trails into the kitchen with a look of weariness written over their faces. Ying adjusts her glasses and walks past the burning mess in the kitchen while understanding the present situation. Dark silk from Yaya's loose headscarf flows past her as she nonchalantly walks near liina , notices the plate of golden brown waffles and grabs one.

" Umm... Delicious! "- Yaya tastes it while moaning which grabbed others attention.

Kaizo raised an eyebrow, Slightly stretched out his hand to grab a waffle.The sweetness maple syrup and flavor of carrot melted , just as he put it in his mouth. It was deliciously awesome. He compliments,"Hmm...carrot waffles?...........It's Impressively delicious !"

" CARROT !"- Fang Exclaimed excitedly
" WAFFLES !"- Gopal Exclaimed excitedly

Without a second thought, They both rushed towards the plate of golden brown carrot waffles near Yaya , grabbed the all Waffles and started eating.

Sanaya's heart melted, smiled widely at kaizo's compliment. She just stood there and surprisingly found herself stare at him for some unknown reason.

Kaizo pinches the bridge of his nose and lets out a long, drawn-out breath. He runs a hand through his raven hair and rests the other on the waistband of his sweatpants. Those same Crimson eyes crinkle in amusement when he catches sanaya mid-scrutiny.

"You know, Sanaya"-Kaizo remarked with a smirk, "It’ll be hard for you to test Boboiboy's team upcoming assessment if you captain gawk so visibly like an idiot."

Red, no—crimson—rushed like torrents onto Sanaya's cheeks as She quickly recover and narrowed her eyes," How can such a large ego can fit inside a single person?"

Ramenman glances between Kaizo and sanaya, hesitant of exactly what to respond. Kaizo glares at her while sanaya return the favor. Both of them are absolutely hellbent against giving in.

Boboiboy goes to put away her the batteries of fire detector and asked."Hold on. Captain kaizo, what is this about an assessment?”

Kaizo finally stops scowling in Sanaya's direction and replied seriously."There’s a physical and mental readiness test you guys have to pass for getting your rank high from cadets to agents. It should be no problem, though."

Assessments were never Boboiboy's forte. He wasn’t a bad student or anything, but just the stress of racing against the clock would derail his ability to perform. An assessment from the IPSSS? That’s like asking him to play professional football when he was barely ready for league.

" What ? An Assessment !!"- Gopal choked on his waffle and screamed. A part of him wanted to fail the test. He thinks, If he was deemed unfit for this team, then at least he could go home.

"What will be on this test?"- Ying and Yaya assert.

"It’s just some standard procedures. And if you fail, you go to back at TAPOPS , not at home."- Sanaya looks directly at Gopal; she knew exactly what he was thinking. She had a way of being annoyingly intuitive for Boboiboy and Gopal sometimes.

"Alrighty then. When’s the assessment?"- Fang questions.

" Today !"- Sanaya answers nicely, sarcastically" But First, It's breakfast break now, so please get out of here and enjoy your little break before Kaizo decides to cancel it too."