Conversations Missions ( Chapter-8 )

Boboiboy and his friends about to argue further but stopped as they saw some people coming inside . Gopal , Yaya and Ochobot glanced at them surprisedly . Fang and Ying made an agressive and shocked expression as that person is no another than Morara , Miina's Boyfriend with whom they collided some hours ago .

" What the heck you are doing here ?"- Fang was first to react and Asked angrily .

" WHAT YOU WANT FROM US , IDIot......."- Ying about to say further but stopped as she noticed Sanaya entering inside the room while pushing a wheelchair on which her friend Miina is sitting .

Sanaya saw his brother sitting on bed so she rushed towards him and checks his bandages , " Are you okay Brother ? "

" well , My eyebrows doesn't hurt......... Do I look like I am okay ?"- Boboiboy replied in a irritated and disappointed tone . " More than 300 people died in that cybernetic street and more than 120 people have serious injuries . How can you even ask am I okay ? So... The answer is NO . I'M NOT OKAY ."

" I understand your feelings but your friends already told me that it was an accident . "- Sanaya said in a sad tone as she sits next to her brother . " please calm down !"

" Well ! Well ! That whole cybernetic street is mostly for selling illegal hi-tech weapons so I'm sure there were no innocent and Honest people died . "- Morara spoken seriously as he pushes Miina's wheelchair forward .

Boboiboy , Yaya , Gopal , Fang and ying saw that Miina has bandages on all over her hands , legs and head . They thought that Gang leader really tortured her badly that's why she got this much injuries yet Miina is still giving smiles . "

" How you know that WHOLE cybernetic street is for selling illegal weapons ? "- Golu asked confusingly.

" Yes , It's also possible that there are also good people !"- Fang added .

" hmph.... Any person who ever step in that cybernetic street was never innocent ."- Morara responded while putting his hands in his pockets  . " Also it's an open secret here that whole cybernetic street is for selling illegal weapons . Every civilized person of this Space colony is aware of it ."

" It's true ."- Miina glanced at Boboiboy and Thanked them all ." Thank you so much for fighting with those Gangsters and helping in saving my life ....I am forever in your debt !"

" Come on . Don't say that . "- Boboiboy replied while smiling . Yaya and Gopal nods as they agreed . " It's our job to save and help people . "

" Yes ! We're glad to see you safe ."- Ying , Fang and Ochobot also said .

" You all are so nice ! I'm very grateful for all the help you all have given me . But still Please tell me if there's any favor you need Okay ?"- Miina smiled gratefully and continued . "............I.. I have an idea ...... Why don't you all just stay at my place till you're here ? "

" Huh..... thanks But......."- Yaya about to say further but Miina quickly stopped her by saying . " No Buts ! I said means said . You all are coming with me after Sanaya's brother gets discharged from hospital . I also have organised a Grand Ball tomorrow Night . You all can also join us if you don't have any specific tasks to do . It will be fun . "

" Okay , Fine !"- Ying and yaya replied gladly . "We all are going to stay at your place till we are here .

" Yey ! I'm going to attend the Grand Ball ."- Gopal added excitedly . " I never once went to any Ball in my whole life ."

" I'm so glad . So , I have to leave now . I'm going home . See you soon ."- Miina waved her hand while smiling . " Morara , will you please take Care of all my tasks and pending preparations for tomorrow's ball ? "