Training Centre ( Chapter-21 )

Location : IPSSS Training Centre
Time : After half an hour

Boboiboy's team , Sanaya and Miina reached at there destination in a very short time

Boboiboy's team , Sanaya and Miina reached at there destination in a very short time. Meanwhile , Boboiboy and his friends were so much curious to know more about IPSSS training Centre because they never once visited there. Like sure they have visited IPSSS headquarters several times but they never did once came here.

The space station is shaped like an "I" with a massive ring around it. It looks amazing yet somehow it gives a Vibe of seriousness to Boboiboy , Fang , Gopal , Ying and Yaya.

During their journey, Boboiboy and his friends questions a lot about what kind of place it is and what kind of training will be given , ect....

Sanaya told and briefed them that Everyone who dreams to become a Galaxy Guardian or protector doesn't necessarily need to have Superpowers but they necessarily need one important thing which are skills. That's why , Either superpowers or not, Those who wants to start their journey to become a Galaxy protector, IPSSS Training centre is a perfect and popular center for it around all over the space.

Every year , More than 500 new trainees are enrolled in this training Centre to learn fighting skills, gain knowledge about Power spheres and Galaxies , how to use new weapons and gadgets, learn about crimes around the space, ect...

Captain papa lands the spaceship perfectly as always and rushed outside before anyone can even step down .Ochobot decided to stay inside the spaceship for a while.

Boboiboy, Fang , Gopal, Ying and Yaya gawd as they finally entered inside. They looks around surprisedly while observing their surroundings until Sanaya and Miina walked out and told them to follow them.

" Now let me take you straight to Training Area !"- Sanaya said and signed them all to follow her," Miina , Can you wait for us in Cafeteria ? I need to give them a quick tour of this space station and also some specific instructions related to this Mission."

" Huhh.... Sure !"- Miina exclaimed and walked straight to cafeteria.

They all nodded and followed her to the Training Area where for a surprise Admiral Tarung and Admiral Maskmana were already waiting. All of them gave a salute with a yes Admiral and waited patiently for them to continue.

" I hope you're already awared why you were called here in urgent."- Admiral Tarung said with a deadpan serious face." And I think Captain Sanaya already mentioned you all the situation and risks you've been taking by assigning yourself and your team for this upcoming new secret mission including it's terms and conditions."

" Excuse me, admiral ! Captain Sanaya did mentioned the situation about that threatening camera footage by Lisa , it's public viral vedio and citizens and media reactions on it but..."- Yaya spoken confusingly.

" But she didn't explained any of those terms and conditions ?"- Boboiboy continued.

Admiral Maskmana nods as he say in a authoritative tone," This terms and conditions aren't decided by us but declared by Intergalactic Security council (ISC) for any agents team who will assign for this upcoming secret mission from any Intergalactic enforcement agencies or organisations."