Her flashback lies (Chapter-23 : Part-2)

Flashback ~~
___________________________________________________
Location : At IPSSS
Time : 2 days ago

Captain Sanaya calmly walked down the corridor till she reached the control room. The door slides open showing Admiral Maskmana, Admiral Tarung and Commander kokochi standing around the centre table which displays a holographic logo of IPSSS.

She approaches, Gave a salute and greeted. After some time , She explained that Boboiboy and his team agreed to terms and conditions of Intergalactic security council although Boboiboy has demanded to change a single term of last condition.

Everyone let out a tiny gasp with surprise.

" Did he really demanded it ?"- Commander kokochi asked while conforming.

" Yes. Boboiboy demanded that he'll be self assigned leader of his team from now on and if they fail by any chance then only he'll be expelled and bare the all consequences alone, not his friends."- Sanaya replied calmly.

" Does Yaya, Ying , Fang and Gopal agreed to it?"

" Boboiboy doesn't want them to know."- She responded in a requesting tone."  Please Admiral, Consider it. Boboiboy only wants to secure his friends future. I know if you tell this to Intergalactic security council then they won't refuse."

Admiral Tarung seems thoughtful for a minute then spoken in his strictly voice," Boboiboy's demands are Accepted. I'll inform the Intergalactic security council about this later."

" Thanks, Admiral!"- Sanaya smiles widely.

" Hmm.. There's something I wanna inform you too Sanaya."- Admiral Maskama said in his cold voice." Amato and I've an urgent meeting to attend by Space Government so we will be going on central planet tomorrow.

Sanaya blinks her eyes confusingly.

" It might take us atleast four days to come back from central planet so..."- Admiral Maskama continued in his authoritative voice." I want you to be the incharge of this training centre until we come back."

" Wh..What ?!"

" Yes, And you have to be incharge of supervising all trainees, Trainers and Boboiboy's team. Not only that, I want you to observe Boboiboy and his team all performances, scores during this five days of their especial training camp and to make individual reports on 5 of them based on their improved abilities, skills, assignments and assesment."

" Not a problem , Admiral. Just leave it to me--..."- Sanaya says confidentially but suddenly her all confidence flew away as she thought of something.

" WAIT.A.SEC. Every duty comes with so many responsibilities. If I'll be the incharge of supervising ALL members of IPSSS training centre then I must have to wake up 30 minutes before the trainees and trainers  It'll also take me so time to get ready before supervising. The timings of training starts at sharp 6:00 am means.......I have to wake up at 5:00AM... This is crazy. I can't wake up this early in the morning just to supervise them. Not only that, I also have to observe Boboiboy's team and make an individual reports based on their skills and abilities , Although I hate paper work or typing work. Not only that, My work as captain of IPSSS is still left. It gives me headache but now I can't even take my words back.....oh yaa, If Kaizo accompany me then I don't have to worry about anything.)

" Okay, then Sanaya. I'll leave the responsibilities of this IPSSS training centre on you for 4 days."- Admiral Maskama said authoritatively.

" Huh.. Admiral , Can you consider my little request before leaving?"- Sanaya requests politely.