Nearly Possible ( Chapter-31 )Part-1

Location : At main deck, IPSSS
Time : 6:30 Pm

After having a short conversation with Admiral Maskmana through transmission over the things happened in central planet, Sanaya signed exhaustingly and decides to go back to work but before that she thought of something so she called Boboiboy and his friends here.

After a few minutes, Boboiboy , Fang , Ying , Yaya and Gopal arrived and before they could even say a thing, Sanaya went straight to Boboiboy and gave him a tight hug while Boboiboy signed confused.

"Ohh, I missed you, My little bobo. I was getting bored right here, doing boring stuff while you were having fun with your friends without me."- Sanaya tights the hug even more as she continues speaking.

" Le--me--brethe.."- Boboiboy struggles to get some air so Sanaya quickly broke the hug and giggles a 'sorry'.

Boboiboy heard some chuckles as he turned back to face Gopal and Fang who were trying their best to hold their laughs.

Gopal and Fang said in unison while smiling teasingly and mimicking Sanaya," Ohh, My little brother bobo~~.....Hahaha....."

" That's mean!"- Yaya and Ying shook their heads and signed angry.

" Seems like Fang and Gopal want some extra training sessions afterall..."- Sanaya says with a sweet smile yet in a warning tone so they both gulped and stopped laughing.

Boboiboy steps back and crossed his arms," You don't talk to me. I'm still mad at you."

Sanaya signed shockingly," What did I do now ?"

" Your question suppose to be like ,'What did I do again ?'..."- Ochobot corrected her.

" But I didn't do anything."- Sanaya signed completely confused.

" You were acting strict since the day we joined IPSSS training sessions, you made us do train extra hours and you didn't even once spend quality time with us."- Boboiboy said sadly.

" Aww~ But now the training sessions and assessments are over now. And I had to be strict for some reasons because it was only for your own good."- Sanaya pats Boboiboy's head with a apologetic smile." I'm sorry...Umm.....How about I make up for it by buying you all some smoothies ?!"

" Fine by me !!"- Gopal immediately raised his hand.

Ying and Yaya giggles.

" Only smoothies won't work."- Fang said and put his arm around Boboiboy.

" Then How about Carrot donuts with them too ?"- Sanaya winks.

" Carrot Donuts !! "- Fang's eyes glowed with sparks.

" And for my brother , There's also special orange juice just for you. I know it's your favourite."- Sanaya winked and chuckles.

" It sure is...!"- Boboiboy exclaimed.

" Well... Only giving us treat won't do. You hurted Boboiboy's feelings."- Yaya added and yings nods while Boboiboy agress while making an emotional naive face.

" We want A big treat !!"- They all said in unison.

" Sooo......"- Sanaya considered a little then said with a wide smile." After that, I'll also give you permission and tickets of stardust open-theater."

" YAYY !! "

After a few hours,