Missioned vanished (Chapter-16)

Location : Area - 851, CivilizedStar colony
Region : Starline Galaxy

The streets are the most private of public spaces, much the same as walking in a country lane in some rural place

The streets are the most private of public spaces, much the same as walking in a country lane in some rural place. The streetlights that shines the way in every nighttime next to abandoned homes and stores.

Kaizo walks on the empty street inorder to find sanaya.As he turned towards the another silent alley, suddenly the Shockness showed up on his face as he realised his surroundings. There are more than 50 dead bodies spreaded all over the street.

Before he could even think further, his sight caught Sanaya lying on the ground unconsciously , fully covered with blood all over her.

Kaizo rushed towards her , kneeled down to her and quickly tried to wake her up.

" Sanaya ! Sanaya !" - He shouts and shakes her but she didn't responded.

" Is she..dead ?"- This thought suddenly strikes in his mind. He got Nervous and grabbed her cold and injured hand. " It can't be.....she can't.."

" Sanaya !!"

" Yes !"-Sanaya quickly opened her eyes , sits and the first thing she found was Kaizo's worried and Shocked face , shouting her name.

" What happened ? "- Sanaya rubs her eye and asked irritatedly." Why are you here , kaizo? Wait.... Why am I here ?"

" You're alive ?!"- He gasped shockingly.

" And why shouldn't I be alive ? And why are you shouting so loudly anyways? I just had an wonderful dream in which I was riding a motorbike in Milky way galaxy. But when you yelled at me , I was eaten by a blackhole and woke up here to face you... "- She started ranting.

" Are you Insane Sanaya ? Just look at yourself!"- Kaizo shouted angrily on her .

" What does that suppose to mean ?"- Sanaya said and Before she could even realise what happened , She felt some gloomy liquid on her skin and clothes . She gasped , looked down as felt her body fully covered with blood.

" Don't worry , It's not my blood."- She checked herself then responded and calmly.

"Then Why are you covered in blood?"- Kaizo questioned seriously.

" Because They got stabbed."- Sanaya answered and points towards her surroundings , towards those all dead bodies while signing it's their blood on her body.

" What?! Why ?"

" I don't know . You should ask the person who stabbed them

" Who stabbed them ?"- Kaizo questioned again.

" Who stabbed them ? Good question ! Let me remember......huhhhh..... Yes , I remembered . It was Lisa. I remembered after I got unconscious , those aliens came out of nowhere and talked about some stuff with her then suddenly started agruing so Lisa stabbed them all and left."