Connections © Connects ( Chapter-11 )

" Don't move ."- Sanaya said being totally drunken as she slides her hand on his chest. " Let me look at you ."

Her instructions more of a request than a command , and Kaizo swallowed , Barley able to handle heat of her presence under him ignited inside him .

She whispered to him in a dulcet voice as sweet as any songbird. Her voguish clothes still kept captive an aroma redolent of cinnamon and meadow-fresh mint," Come On dear ! Why are you holding back ? You suppose it make me happy !"

Kaizo got shocked as he heard her but at the same time ,Subconsciously , He bits his intoxicating lips . It is the feel that sends his mind into a sensual state of intoxication. That's why his right hand reach toward her face and touch her lips lightly . It impressed him that her lips are plump and botox-boosted as she has a demure.

He knew this is Bad , she's drunk and he shouldn't do it but somehow , He burned to touch her .

He held his gaze for a breath before finally his consisous mind decided to push her away . He Harshly removed her arm from him and stands up while Sanaya just rolled on the bed by making a super cute and seductive face . Kaizo breaths heavily and rubs the sweat of his forehead as he realised the thought what he was about to do with her .

He quickly stepped backwards . He yells on her agressively , " Stop it ! You're not yourself Sanaya . How can you be this much Distractive and Stupid to get drunk so badly that you almost lost your consciousness ?"

" Huh.... I wonder how you Love to Hate me Kaizo ."- Sanaya says in a playful tone . Kaizo puts his hand on his chin while thinking what to do about her .

" Ugh...... I also can't leave her alone in here like this ."- Kaizo said irritatedly. " What should I do ?"

Sanaya Chuckles at his irritated look then suddenly started singing seductively while laying on bed and waving her legs .

" Love, l-l-love, l-l-love
How you love to hate me

Kinda sad that you always been like that
See me making waves and you don't like that
Driving through your puddles goin' splish splash

(Splish, splash, splish, splash)

Stressing over nothing baby relax
While you gettin' angry, I'ma kick back
Only thing I think about is big stacks
(Racks, racks)

Negative days, negative nights
Baby, you're wasting all your time

I can't relate, I keep it light
No, no, no drama in my life

You ain't worth my love
If you only love to hate me

Love, l-l-love, l-l-love
How you love to hate me

Love, l-l-love, l-l-love..................."- Sanaya sings the song while looking at him but before she could sing any further , luckily ,She falls asleep .

Kaizo signed reliefed and tired . He mumbled as he sits on the near couch while rubb his sweat , " Yes . Thank goodness , Finally she slept . She's sure hard to take care of and She still acts stupid like a naive teen . Even his younger brother Boboiboy is intelligent than HER ."

He puts some painkillers on her table and a note . He quickly switch off the lights of the room and left after locking the main door properly from the outside.