Destruction and Distraction (Chapter-34)

Boboiboy Rumble spins his huge Hammer and stomps it hard enough on the ground for it to make cracks and thunder. He spins his hammer and attacks straight on her.

" Wrong move, boy."- Lisa smirks. She quickly teleports infront of him, snatched his Thunder-Rock hammer and hit him hard by his hammer continuously.

Before Boboiboy could get on his feet, the sharp pain stung on his cheek and then head by that hammer as he thrown far away. He stood up and before things could get any worse, He created a dust Strom.

The dust and wind including thunder streaks filled their surroundings which made it almost impossible to see what happened. The only thing theirs eyes can see is dust particles of rock and small thunder streaks everywhere.

The hammer disappeared from Lisa's hand then she noticed that Boboiboy just transformed back to normal and might have used a new fusion.

After a few seconds when the dust slightly disappeared, Theirs eyes widened at the sight of a new fusion of Boboiboy.

" Boboiboy Firestrom !"- Boboiboy fusioned Blaze and Cyclone, Quickly Transformed into Boboiboy Firestrom.

Boboiboy Firestrom signed even more angrier, and swallowed that anger like it was a fire-seed and forgot to drink something cool, and so it grew in my belly until it came out as hot as any dragon has ever flamed. He emits a flamethrower from his mouth which turned into a cyclone of fire ," URGH....FIRE Tornado !"

Lisa's eyes grew more wide and dark as she stares at the massive and destructive Fire tornado," Now it's something what you call impressive....but still not enough to keep me entertain for longer."

" Cryokinesis !"- Lisa again uses her power of Omnikinetic manipulation by which she can manipulate anything, anyone with no limits. She raised her hand as a cryokinesis beam blasts from her hand straight to massive Fire Tornado.

The Fire Tornado completely got frozen just in a few seconds and turned into ice, in front of their eyes and scattered into million pieces. Boboiboy just stood there in complete shocked, His jaw dropped and eyes wide open like they are about to pop out. He kept thinking what to do now ? Is there actually no way to Defeat her ?

He felt conflicted between what to do and how to stop her. Which fusion can he use now to stop her. While he was thinking that, Lisa appears behind him silently and quickly used her Cryokinesis ability. A beam a strong Ice hits Boboiboy from behind. The Ice surrounded him like a Ice barrier, trying to trap him.

Hopefully Boboiboy Firestrom immediately realised it and quickly used his powers," Firestrom Blast !"
The massive beam of Fire and Wind intertwirls and destroyed her Barrier.

" Naive of you to even think of saving this planet which is already going to get destroy sooner or later."

" I won't let that happen."- Boboiboy Firestrom said and quickly used his Firestrom Blast attack. " Fire Strom Blast !".

Lisa again dodges it but this time the blast it straight to Tok Aba's Kokotiam, destroying it and everything completely.

" Thank god, Tok Aba isn't here to see this."- Sanaya thought.

" Missed it ?!"- She provokes him and about to attacks on him but stopped as she got a call from someone. She put her fingers near her ear piece and replies," What's happened ?"

Just the second Lisa picked up the call, Boboiboy took his chance and attacks on her from behind by using his Firestrom Breath," FIRESTROM BREATH !"

Boboiboy emits a flamethrower from his mouth which turned into a cyclone of fire, attacking straight on her. Lisa turned around but too slow to notice this time as the Flames of fire got her hand this time.