Confusion , conclusion and coding(Chapter-23)

All of them are laying and sitting on the floor exhausted, Glanced at Boboiboy as they also supports his offer.

" I...I challenge YOU for the next test without training sessions. IF we pass or rank higher than you , Then you must have to finish our training of this day now"- Boboiboy offered to his sister between mouthfuls of takeout.

Sanaya calmly took a sip of her smoothie then replied. "Oh please Brother, you're just suggesting that to get out of training."

Boboiboy frowns as he thought to himself," She read me like a book ! But I desperately needed a break in my repertoire same as everyone else."

"No!" Boboiboy protests. "I just want to torture you like you did to us in this eight hours of training."

"Sounds lame."

"Sounds like you're not up for the challenge." Boboiboy stand in front of her confidentially and everyone also supported him.

Sanaya signed and continued," Fine ! I'm in...". She glanced down at her clipboard to check their schedule for next training and test. She speaks as she reads," Your next test will be of... Hacking !"

" What ?!"- Boboiboy, Fang, Ying, Yaya and Gopal signed shocked.

" Why's that skill even needed ?"- Gopal asked tiredly.

" What if during your next undercover mission , You were need to hack the cameras or data of the place or enemy!"- Sanaya answered.

" Okay, Let's go !"- Sanaya was about to leave but Ying immediately stopped her.

" Wait... If this hacking test is also going to conduct by the trainers of IPSSS Training centre then Captain Sanaya must have known the questions from the beginning as the captain of IPSSS."- Ying remembered and reminded quickly.

" Good to know begin exhausted hasn't affected your ability to think."- Sanaya turned back to face them with a gentle smile.

" So what now ? Who's gonna conduct our test of hacking ?"- Gopal asked.

" Saying as if you are the master of hacking and it's gonna affect you a lot."- Fang teased in sarcasm.

Sanaya smiled and answered," I challenge each of you to a test in cryptography. First one to break the code wins and the test is not going to conduct by anyone from IPSSS."

" Then who's gonna conduct the test of THIS ?"- Yaya and Ying questions.

" Liina !"

" You mean.... Princess Liina ?! She's here ??"- Everyone said with shockness.

" Yes , she arrived here yesterday , invited by General Amato and Admiral Maskmana because they needed some kind of technical help from her since she's more than perfect in hacking than anyone else from Intergalactic enforcement."

" When she arrived ?"

" When you're writting that IPSSS entrance exam."

" Now come on , Quick ! "

With that , The entire team's expressions turned serious.

"I'm gonna be number one this time. You're all going to lose."- Ying snarls.

Yaya rolls his eyes. "You couldn't tell binary code from morse code."

" Can you save your personal fight of being first ranker for a few minutes ?"- Boboiboy and Fang with a ' here we go again' look.

Pretty soon the Ying and Yaya are circling one another with looks of vengeance in their eyes for being first.

"Chill out, girls !" Sanaya says while stepping between them. "Stop thinking as rivals and start thinking as friends if you wanna beat ME in any test."