Hideout ( Chapter-6)

Location : Cybernetic street
Region : Space business colony

The underground sky-train station neno blue lights to mind, Cybernetic street

...The underground sky-train station neno blue lights to mind, Cybernetic street . It is a high status hide out for an cyber gang. They have Everyone in an iron grip and the Running Blades for bombing the places . All that neoclassical architecture , The roof more porous than the arsoned church . It's dark and the old trains offer a wealth of hiding opportunities. But best of all it's just a stone's throw from the market. It's there Boboiboy and his friends or should we say Azaam , Hanna , Yang , Yin and Golu head now, better by far to be safely hidden before the traders begin to set up for the day...

They all looked at the 10 floors building which is the Mafia's Cyber gang's hideout . They also noticed some Guards guarding on the main door from the corner of an abandoned tunnel . The tunnel was abandoned because people have renewable energies now, they prefer more High tech technologies for these colony .

" Trust me, after an afternoon or midnight in the area is far more fun for Ghosts . "- Golu said nervously as he realised , All that's down there is coldness and dank stale air

" Come on , Golu !"- Azaam confidentially puts in his hand on his shoulder , " There are no Ghosts here . It's a Space colony after all ."

" Yay , Ghosts are not in Space ."

" This abandoned tunnel had once been a Train energies mine, a tough place of misery and death of thousands for those troubled generations."- Yang said as he reads the details of this place in a tablet .

" He's right ! "- yin added . " I also Heard rumours that , This tunnel was abandoned for good reason, only fools venture here"

" See ! See ! I told you this place is an hunted tunnel ."- Golu started panicking . " AHH ..... LET'S GET OUT OF HERE !"

" It's nothing , Golu ! This rumours are spreaded by those Gangsters because it's near their hideout . That's all ."- Hanna encourages him." Am I right Azaa.....?"

" Ahh......Golu is right , Let's get out of here.... I don't want to end up ate by a ghost !"- Azaam also said scaredly and doesn't listened her . Golu and Azaam both starts panicking even more ."AHHH......."

" I don't care if you're panicking - Just do it quietly . "- Yang rolled his eyes .

" You know what they says , panicking burns a sh*t-ton of calories ."

" Who even says that ?"

" Me . Just Now ."- Golu replied and smiled nervously .

" Hmm.... They're Just trying to keep people away from here ."- Ochobot also continued . " well....... Where's Sanaya ? She said she's going to follow us but now she suddenly disappeared ?"

" May be she forgot the way to here ?!"- Hanna glances around her . " Remember , When we were at IPSSS , She once also forgot her way back to her own room .