Lies and Liars ( Chapter-9 )

Location : At  street - 4876 , Space-business Colony
Time : Right now

Sanaya walks on the street followed by Kaizo as they're heading towards the parking lot to discuss about that explosion in the space ship. Hopefully the street wasn't much crowed as we can say it's easy to walk for Aliens of all races without having much trouble and to continue their way.

At a corner , Kaizo stopped to check whether Sanaya is following him or not , Yet his gut feeling was right as Sanaya is really gone .

" Ughhh... Where did she go ? Why can't she just simply follow nicely ?"

Kaizo looks around for some minutes then suddenly Sanaya appears from behind by saying , " Why did you stopped here ? "

" Agh.... You're seriously asking me why I Stopped ? You know , You're right , I shouldn't wait for a dummy like you ? Honestly you're questioning this ? You're the one who told me go ahead and I'll catch up with you and then you just walked away ?  Where have you gone ? You're a trouble maker......"

" STOP STOP. I had to go somewhere . But I'm back now ."- Sanaya cuts his sentence and continued . " Anyways , From here , You're going to follow me .." She said as she runs away towards a street .

Kaizo signed really irritated but at last , He followed her . They walks four blocks , side by side before they reach a Coffee House, where Sanaya hold the door open so kaizo can step inside.

Kaizo gave a totally confused look but before he could question anything , Sanaya quickly spoken and winks ," Just Come in !"

" Huh....But why we're ......."- Kaizo about to ask but Sanaya again stopped him by saying .

" Why don't you choose a table, while I get the drinks. What would you like?" She asks, polite as ever .

" Huh......? Yes , No ..... I mean.. I'll get some drinks while you choose a table ."- Kaizo said nervously .

" Okay !  I'll have... um - English tea, and blue berry muffin ."

He raises his eyebrows."No coffee?"

"I'm not keen on coffee."

" If she's doesn't like coffee then why she took me at a Coffee House ? And why she took me here ?  No Doubt This girl is stupid and unpredictable , sometimes . "- Kaizo thought to himself .

" This girl is SERIOUSLY hard to understand ."- He mumbled very slowly but surprisingly Sanaya heard him and responded with a smile ," I also find hard to understand myself , sometimes ."

He gulped but then just ignored her and left , so she just chuckled and went to find a table .

After some time ,

Kaizo's carrying a tray, which he sets down on the small, round, birch-veneer table. He hands her a cup of tea and saucer, puts the plate of blueberry muffin infront of her .

He's also bought himself a plain Black coffee , Putting the tray aside, he sits opposite of Sanaya and sips it with literally no expression on his face.

She starts sipping her tea too, as she thought , "  Strong Black coffee ... Seriously ! It perfectly matches with his cold personality !"

" Sanaya , Just tell me why you......"- Kaizo
about to question further but stopped as Sanaya again interrupted. 

" What do you think ? This place is Nice , Right ?"- Sanaya takes a sip of her tea then continues , " I am really fond of this Place and here's muffins . Back in past , I visit here almost everyday