Life ? ( Chapter-19 )

Location : Galaxy Hospital , Starlines Galaxy
Time: After 10 minutes

As fast as possible Three nurses approached and takes Sanaya on hospital stretcher , tended and followed by Kaizo

Flashing red and blue lights accompanied by an alarming siren in the distance is signaled when the double doors of the emergency room burst open. Pushed by several nurses, doctors, and other medical staff, a lone hospital stretcher with a bloody, wounded Sanaya flies through the medical center towards the doors to the special ICU operation room.

Kaizo stood outside as he watches the ICU doors slides close and shows a red light on the top of the door. He stood thier for a few minutes as the memory of her getting hit by bullet, runs unstoppably in his mind. His memory flashed back no matter how much he tries to stop it.
____________________________________________

Flashback

Kaizo reached there at the exact same moment , when Sanaya teleported herself infront of Lisa and took that bullet. She fell to her knees in pain as she clutched at her bleeding chest, blood dropping on the floor. She felt a burning sensation and she slowly lost the ability to move her body.

He saw Sanaya lying on the floor , helpless ,as blood cover on her whole shirt and still bleeding out from her chest. No doubt that bullet hits her near heart. Her chances of survival are less than 5 percentage

For perhaps a split second Kaizo's anger for her was suspended, his seriousness protecting him until it shattered like glass. He guess you could call it shock, but to him they're they're the same thing for the first fraction of a second -an inability to think.

Kaizo stand there as if his feat is nothing, as if he didn't just rushed there to hold her hand, just in case she needed him. She did need him now.

Kaizo quickly got in action , rushed towards her and immediately picked her up towards a safe corner. Without even glacing at his surroundings , He quickly did the basic first aid just to stop her bleeding from chest. He grabbed her wrist to check her pulse which is decreasing rapidly.

Without wasting a single minute , He picked her in his arms , found a spaceship on that space cruise then took her to the nearest hospital.

Flashback ends
________________________________________________

Hours passed , Kaizo stands there , just waited outside the ICU operation room. Some medical officers and nurses even asked him to wait in the waiting area or to treat his wounds but he agressively warned them not to distribute him and go off.

An hour ago , He sent the message to Admiral Maskmana saying that he's in hospital because Sanaya got shot at chest on Spacestar cruise. After getting this message , Admiral tried to contact him several times but he didn't responded.

He looks at Sanaya's communication devices which nurses have him before they took Sanaya inside. There were more than hundreds of missed calls and messages from her friends Liina and Miina but Kaizo did responded them either and switched off her devices.

After a few minutes ,

A strange guy around 22 years old approached kaizo. He glances at the ICU door then at him with a black expression . He asks," Is Dark Angel still alive or dead ?"

Kaizo gave him a sharp glance and looks at him from head to toe. He's a man with blond hair , green eyes and a small Scorpio tattoo behind his back.

" Oh, I'm Ryker Forger from....."- Before he could speak any further , Kaizo suddenly pulled Ryker and roughly lifted his collar.